Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mrsfraw

Wireless xbox controller with 2 games, Pure (off road racing game) and Lego Batman for 29.99 in Roxboro store limerick. Down in the back bargain section. Pretty good deal i think. Controller on its own is 44.99.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 RepliesWithGif

Irishchick wrote: »
    Head and shoulders classic clean shampoo 74c in tesco.

Highfive.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭dogtoffee

POKERKING wrote: »
    which tesco this in? could be decent for stocking fillers...
    It will be all stores that had them, they are reduced to clear

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

Quality Street & Cadbury Roses (1KG) was 5.95 now 4.50

Tesco Finglas

• Registered Users Posts: 14,412 ✭✭✭✭cson

Random but small bargain... Tesco Small Baked Beans 11c :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

amiable wrote: »
    I picked up a Sony Ipod dock/Alarm/radio reduced from 59.99 to 13.99 today

Noooooooooooo

God damn it , I only bought a Technika Ipod dock in Tesco in Omni yesterday. None of their Ipod docks were reduced when I was there and they don't have a price checker.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭CH3OH

IDShot_225x225.jpg

are on offer for €1.34

The SEL states "2 For 4.00 Save 1.18":confused:

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    These are 99 cent for 120 g
    not bad considering a 37g bag is 79cent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Anyone know if theres a price checker in Clearwater Finglas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Slunk wrote: »
    Anyone know if theres a price checker in Clearwater Finglas?
    On back wall to the left of the pharmacy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

A small selection of chocolates as seen in the (small) Tesco in Killarney today:

185575.jpg

185577.jpg

185578.jpg

185579.jpg

185580.jpg

There were more, but you get the picture...

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

Thanks to all the above posters, these days it seems wrong to shop in Tescos without consulting the Tesco bargain Alerts thread.

Only wish they'd get at least one of the three price checkers fixed in tescos balbriggan. There's one upstairs with clothing, one downstairs beside baby stuff and one in the fizzy drinks isle - - all not working.

It'd be much handier - feel like such a tool asking the girls at the tills to check random things and then having to make up some excuse when I find that they are not scanning at the cheapo price in my local.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

When you ask you alert the store,check manually youself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭terriepodonnell

Cadbury Mint Crisps back to full price in Tesco Prussia Street tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Its not really the best ting to do, but if you see some one using one of the hand held scanners, ask them to check a price for you.

The only people who cant really do it are the guys putting the yellow stickers on the food thats going out of date.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Picked up Chuck the Truck,Handy's Hangtime Bridge in Wexford for €7.

£29.97 on Amazon. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tonka-Friends-Handys-Hangtime-Bridge/dp/B004G46QVS/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324156509&sr=8-1-fkmr1

41FgLFs0eBL._SS500_.jpg

It can be combined with the other Chuck playsets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Feegle

amiable wrote: »
    I picked up a Sony Ipod dock/Alarm/radio reduced from 59.99 to 13.99 today

Thought I had finally found a bargain today, scanned a Sony Ipod dock in Tesco in Athlone and at first glance thought it said 13.99, then realised it was 139.99:eek:. Glad i realised before i reached the checkout anyway, that would have been awkward :o

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭The Lone Ranger

Feegle wrote: »
    Thought I had finally found a bargain today, scanned a Sony Ipod dock in Tesco in Athlone and at first glance thought it said 13.99, then realised it was 139.99:eek:. Glad i realised before i reached the checkout anyway, that would have been awkward :o
    The dab one i take it?
    They where on sale for 89e when I got one a few weeks ago, some price rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭trance2004

EDIT: Posted on previous page already.

Tesco in Limerick has those Sony Clock/Alarm radios with iPod/iPhone docking stations on top for €13.99. We got few for Christmas presents as they were €50 before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mrsfraw

trance2004 wrote: »
    EDIT: Posted on previous page already.

Tesco in Limerick has those Sony Clock/Alarm radios with iPod/iPhone docking stations on top for €13.99. We got few for Christmas presents as they were €50 before.

What model number are they?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 langerballs

Tesco_Lemon_Drizzle_Cake_Mix_466G.jpg

Priced at 66c now.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

57c62059.jpg
    Over 50 sterling on amazon
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000SO0846

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

Terrys Chocolate Oranges are half price at €1.50 in Tesco Parnell Street just to the left as you walk in the door.

With a keen eye for prices meaning I wouldn't buy one before this really seems like a genuine half price deal. They're still pricy but this is the least pricy I've seen them.

ps

forget about Tesco. Across the road from that Tesco, Melons, Pineapples and bags of mandarin oranges are selling in Aldi for 39 cent each :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

psychward wrote: »
    Terrys Chocolate Oranges are half price at €1.50 in Tesco Parnell Street just to the left as you walk in the door.

With a keen eye for prices meaning I wouldn't buy one before this really seems like a genuine half price deal. They're still pricy but this is the least pricy I've seen them.

They're been €1.50 for the past fortnight keen-eye-for-prices, and been posted already.
    Try the Tesco version at 82c, I find it's just as nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

tesco ardkeen waterford have 600gram rowntree fruit pastilles for €1.49 have eaten half the box already and i am a diabetic sod it it's christmas :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

snubbleste wrote: »
    Try the Tesco version at 82c, I find it's just as nice.

Ah thats what I come to this forum for. I never knew there was a Tesco version . I will have a closer look next time. Not all Tescos display the same prices and products at the same time. I have noticed differences.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭danois

zerks wrote: »
    Picked up Chuck the Truck,Handy's Hangtime Bridge in Wexford for €7.

£29.97 on Amazon. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tonka-Friends-Handys-Hangtime-Bridge/dp/B004G46QVS/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324156509&sr=8-1-fkmr1

41FgLFs0eBL._SS500_.jpg

It can be combined with the other Chuck playsets.

They are down to €5 today in stillorgan.

They have skateboards similar to these for €15
    http://hzproduct.com/pro/658/66881/skate-board-143420.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Tesco Finest "6 Deep Filled Mince Pies with Courvoisier VS Cognac" €1.50 (Half Price).

Reeling in the Decades DVD box set, on the shelf at €28.95, but scanning at €26.95, put the two euro saved to a box of Mince Pies....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

5 Scallywags buggy boards in Poleberry today at €15, in the baby section with €15 sign in front of them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement