Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TY 2011/12 OFF-TOPIC Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Ok just heard some woman on sky say the people rioting probably don't have fathers? Fck off you bitch! That pisses me right off, i know at least five lads who don't have dads ( four died,one left) and they're grand. Harmless.
    Then she said 'i would bet 50% of these people have had a drink before they went out'. Who gives a crap, they're burning cities down, drinks DON'T MATTER. I need to shout at her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

good enough for two posts Leia? :p

Leia lied about the Sensation :(

(ok not really don't kill me :p)

Just making her jealous :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

good enough for two posts Leia? :p

my phone is acting up XD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

MarkD09 wrote: »
    Ok just heard some woman on sky say the people rioting probably don't have fathers? Fck off you bitch! That pisses me right off, i know at least five lads who don't have dads ( four died,one left) and they're grand. Harmless.
    Then she said 'i would bet 50% of these people have had a drink before they went out'. Who gives a crap, they're burning cities down, drinks DON'T MATTER. I need to shout at her.

WTFH?? Just because you're unfortunate enough not to have a father figure in your life doesn't automatically mean your life is set on a course of deliquency and senseless violence :mad:
    And again, WTFH??? Even if these people were high as a kite on shots and vodka, it doesn't give them an excuse to go round in a mindless, savage-like gang (the majority of which are probably not drunk and running on angst and adrenaline) recking people's livelihoods and endangering their existence :mad:
    People like her and Midday deserve a good hiding, middle class, socially removed, pesto and sun-dried tomato loving, Skoda driving prickks :P

• Advertisement

SChique00 wrote: »
    WTFH??? Even if these people were high as a kite on shots and vodka, it doesn't give them an excuse to go round in a mindless, savage-like gang

She wasn't giving an excuse, she was giving out. And i know it's completeley wrong what they're doing but older people who think they can explain everything about teenagers behaviour and usually put it down to dysfunctional families and underage drinking piss me right off! So called 'physiatrists' and shiit :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

SChique00 wrote: »
    Please elaborate? Those are big, complicated words for a little person such as myself :p what did he say? :confused:
    I don't know, really. Who else have I pissed off apart from Ninty (apparently?).

And your above comment is 100% correct. lol...Skoda's.

Leia... Why do YOU love tights? I'm trying to come up with an answer without sounding weird.... *gulp*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Leia... Why do YOU love tights? I'm trying to come up with an answer without sounding weird.... *gulp*

cos they're comfy ^^ , but that can't be why you do XD
    you sound weird already tbh XD

You pissed me off about the dad/incest comment :confused:
    You're graaaand though :)

You pissed me off about the dad/incest comment :confused:
    You're graaaand though :)
    Dad/incest? Don't remember (seriously)

• Advertisement

She wasn't giving an excuse, she was giving out. And i know it's completeley wrong what they're doing but older people who think they can explain everything about teenagers behaviour and usually put it down to dysfunctional families and underage drinking piss me right off! So called 'physiatrists' and shiit :rolleyes:

that doesn't explain why peeps who come from "storybook" and "nuclear" families turn into ****heads and psychopaths as adults...
    hell, i'm a queen biotch and the only drink i get drunk on is shloer :p

Indiego wrote: »
    cos they're comfy ^^ , but that can't be why you do XD
    you sound weird already tbh XD
    I knew someone would say that... Oh well

Nah, it's just that bank robbers wear them. Or point guns at their laptop.

1621687-bank-robber-aiming-a-handgun-at-a-laptop-concept-of-internet-bank-robbery-identity-fraud-corporate-t.jpg

It is often partially down to these things, especially depravation. That said unless you have a condition you should know the difference between right and wrong.

Dad/incest? Don't remember (seriously)

I do I do I do! :p

Who wants to have a 200 page party?

PARTAAAAYYYYY

Who wants to have a 200 page party?
    I'm already there.

716.ft.x480.gayparty.jpg

Woo party party party! Everybody shuffle :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

SChique

You've been to Ridleys, yeh ? :pac:

Because when that song came on last time I was there a load of spas started doing it :pac:

yada yada yada, incest, father etc.
    I found the quote in question. It was a response to you having a go at me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Sorted out my problem. :)

Will be away for the next few days so will be able to register for two website then. When I come back, I can use a proxy.

SChique

You've been to Ridleys, yeh ? :pac:

Because when that song came on last time I was there a load of spas started doing it :pac:
    As in, the Kansas City Shuffle? Awesome people, not spazzes :D

FYG wrote: »
    Sorted out my problem. :)

Will be away for the next few days so will be able to register for two website then. When I come back, I can use a proxy.
    Whoah. Cool. Must be some high-tec **** you're subscribing to if you need a proxy to do it... If it's illegal (hacking stuff), may I suggest using 3 different proxies?

Or are you subscribing to www.MyLittlePony.com? :p

Whoah. Cool. Must be some high-tec **** you're subscribing to if you need a proxy to do it... If it's illegal (hacking stuff), may I suggest using 3 different proxies?

Or are you subscribing to www.MyLittlePony.com? :p

Haha, it's nothing like that. :P

I just need to register with two forums... that I've been banned from.

I'm sure some of you here can hazard a guess as to what this might be related to. ;)

FYG Opera Mini?

FYG Opera Mobile?

What? If you're suggesting I do something on my phone, think again... my phone does nothing. :o

oh. yeah sorry :L opera mini works with Java capable phones too. but yeah :L

Hmm, I want to get another [basic] accounting job as it's quite easy and would like the money.

Anyone know how I would go about finding one?

How did you get the first one? :)

• Advertisement

How did you get the first one? :)

My Dad... :p

Advertisement