Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you pay for things on Hardwareversand?

Options
  • 08-07-2011 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I was on the order screen. but i don't understand that Trusted Shops Käuferschutz thing : /. Can you not just pay by paypal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Ichirau wrote: »
    I was on the order screen. but i don't understand that Trusted Shops Käuferschutz thing : /. Can you not just pay by paypal?

Trusted Shops Kauferschutz is just a guarantee on your purchase. If something breaks within 30 days or whatever's labelled, they'll replace it. Of course, you need to pick the bracket your purchase fits in.

Anyway, just don't tick the box if you don't want it, you'll go straight to the next screen for payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

I paid that trusted shop thing. Minimal payment for peace of mind.

I think I seen on here they do accept paypal with a 3% charge, don't quote me on that though. I paid through bank transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Ichirau

It hasn't give me an option to pick bank transfer or anything. The next step it says is order complete : /

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Does it mention about pre-credit or something along those lines? When you complete the order you get an email with account details to transfer the amount to.

I clicked confirm order to test it out. I don't even want to order yet, is there a way to cancel it?. I think i'll just make a new account and ignore the other one lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

You can use paypal. I do. First time I placed an order it went through and then got a request for a bank transfer. I emailed them that I won't be paying by BT and asked for the paypal option. Got no reply.

I placed the same order again and payed by paypal and it went through fine. I just didn't pay the first order and it just expired. No biggy. There is no cancel option, just don't pay and it will expire and that's that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Ichirau wrote: »
    It hasn't give me an option to pick bank transfer or anything. The next step it says is order complete : /

If you choose paypal, the "Order complete" (Which I suspect should read "Complete your order") brings you to a link to paypal, in which you finish your payment. You can choose not to pay, though, and they won't ship it to you.

I'm on the Selection of payment method and the only option it gives me is

Please choose the payment type:
    cash on prepayment
    Transfer first the order value to our trading account, after the receipt of payment we will send the delivery. You will be shown all details of this order at the end of this procedure. You will also find this in your confirmation email.

Nothing about paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I just placed a random order there to test it.

At step 5. Selection of payment method:

I get either 1: cash on premayment
    2: Paypal

Please choose the payment type:
    cash on prepayment
    Transfer first the order value to our trading account, after the receipt of payment we will send the delivery. You will be shown all details of this order at the end of this procedure. You will also find this in your confirmation email.

PayPal
    You complete the order followed by the payment at the PayPal-website. Note: Your order will be not processed until your payment was received at our PayPal-account. If your payment did not reach us within 7 Days, we will cancel the order. We deliever exclusively to the at address registered at PayPal.

Don't know what way you are doing it?

This is all it says

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=f8gte&s=7

Doesn't give me option for paypal : /

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Someone on here mentioned you can use bank of irelands 365 online to pay. Can anyone confirm this because it'd be damn handy if true. Haven't checked yet because im about 3 weeks away from ordering.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Asmodean wrote: »
    Someone on here mentioned you can use bank of irelands 365 online to pay. Can anyone confirm this because it'd be damn handy if true. Haven't checked yet because im about 3 weeks away from ordering.

I use AIB online banking for it, I assume its the same thing. They send you an email with something like this:

Financial institution Deutsche Postbank AG Dortmund
    Remittee:hardwareversand.de GmbH
    Remittee account:731239469
    Bank code:44010046
    Amount:600,00 EUR
    Intended purpose:V1615069-1063971

for international payment:
    B.I.C. S.W.I.F.T.:PBNKDEFF
    IBAN No:DE73440100460731239469

For me it was just the SWIFT and the IBAN that I needed, and put the intended purpose code down as extra information.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

Exactly €600, now that's budgeting :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 daba

Asmodean wrote: »

yes that is true, i mean bank of ireland will allow u to do the transaction only, but first u need to add them as a new benefiaciary :eek: for that u have 2 wait few days for BOI to send u a code , i tried to get the code to my mobile fone, it didnt work that way,but they sent by post , once u have that code u can transfer the money online . i have no idea how long it will take . i read here that it can take few minutes , in my case the money was transferred in the same day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I used 365 to pay for my upgrade, took 5 days for them to get the money.

I emailed them and told them they really need to have someone who speaks english to have alook at their website. its shocking nice girl they were in the middle of an update to the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭jack888

deconduo wrote: »
    I use AIB online banking for it, I assume its the same thing. They send you an email with something like this:

For me it was just the SWIFT and the IBAN that I needed, and put the intended purpose code down as extra information.

I placed an order to day, but I still havent received an email like the above?

How long does it usually take, is it not automated?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I just signed in and went to test an order on an SSD and it gave me the option to pay by PayPal.

Are you trying to complete the order unregistered? You might need an account with HWVS to pay by paypal.

Got there in the end, the email was just delayed.

No I didnt use paypal, paid with AIB internet banking.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

jack888 wrote: »
    Got there in the end, the email was just delayed.

No I didnt use paypal, paid with AIB internet banking.

Good luck, let us know how the build goes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

For future reference, if the order confirmation email is delayed or doesn't arrive, you can see the same payment details under your order history.

Order History -> Select Order -> Bottom of page -> click View order confirmation.

That will bring up the same details as the automated email providing payment instructions.

Had the same issue awhile back when i was ordering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Brilliant. Going to add them as a beneficiary on my online account so i can have it all set up by the time im ordering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 studentjoe

deconduo wrote: »

In AIB internet banking, did you use remittee (hardwareversand.de GmbH) for receiver name?

Also what did you use for Sender's message for receiver? the intended purpose code?

Thanks

studentjoe wrote: »
    In AIB internet banking, did you use remittee (hardwareversand.de GmbH) for receiver name?

Also what did you use for Sender's message for receiver? the intended purpose code?

Thanks

Ive paid via aib banking and its gone through fine.
    Yes for remittee put hardwareversand.de GmbH

For sender message I just put in my order number. You should receive this in email when you place your order.

Swift and IBAN are the only really important fields.

Advertisement