Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hidden Valley, Wicklow

Options
  • 13-05-2011 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi All
    I'm thinking of staying in Hidden Valley with family (2 adults and 2 7yo children) for a couple of weeks in the summer. Has anyone any experience of the site.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Dibble

Hi,

We stayed there last summer for a couple of nights. I thought the site was great, clean, and the kids loved it. They spent a lot of time with fishing nets in the river that runs through the site.

There was a lot of work going on when we were there. They were planning to open a kids activity playground I think - must be open now. There was also a chipper on-site, and a small lake where you could rent canoes.

We met and chatted with the owner a number of times and he was a nice guy. We found him very helpful and we would go back again. Not sure, but he may also run the River Valley site in Wicklow?

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

Highly recommned the place
    Have had a few one night camps witht he kids, they love the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭WildWater

Web site sells it well (although I found some of the photos slow to load).

This would be a key feature for us :D

http://www.irelandholidaypark.com/activities/kids-outdoor-adventure-park/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Just wondering if they allow people to visit the place with kids just to use the adventure park, and if so what is the cost.... Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

We've stayed there twice over the past two years for Kayaking weekends. Place is very well kept with great facilities and close to the village. Two weeks is a long time, might get bored after a while.
    I believe the park is open to the public but not sure about pricing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement