Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Reputable Medium in Dublin ?

Options
  • 26-03-2011 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

I Very Recently lost my brother , and would love to see a medium. I have also lost a few other family members and have always wanted to see a medium but now i feel like i have to at least give it a try. I'm just so afraid that they wont be the real deal , that would just crush me. Can anyone recommend a medium maybe you have been to see or heard of someone having a good experience.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'd recommend Denis Curran in Nurney in co. Kildare, I found him to be excellent when i had lost a loved one, He was spot on with the reading and you can find his number on the directory.

i'm going to see him again in may :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cherrycheeks

was just wondering has any1 heard of or been to Adam in Santry.. apparently he's a psychic medium? im interested in having a reading but I wanna know whether it'll b worth the money?? thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Go and see tara coyle from clogherhead in co: louth she is amazing... her contact details can be got from the directory..

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

There are so many good psychics in the directory that can be checked for psychic medium jobs.

Advertisement