Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any reliable mediums in Co. Kildare?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭missmelo

Hi,

Im not sure Anne is still working at the moment, she had been very ill, ill ask around and if she is back working il try get a number, in the mean time if you would like i have heard great things about wendy turley, she reads angel cards and has a website if you google her name you should find her, she is an english lady, but is based just outside naas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

The Spiritual Haven of Ireland, I.D.A ind est,monread rd,naas do medium and psychic readings plus a sunday service at 7pm with deomonstrations of mediumship and talks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tray_wkd1

hi everyone.... i've been looking for Sandras number and cant get it . anyone that seems to have went to her has either lost her number or cant find it .. i've been goin through a very rough time lately and have been getting Angel Healing done, d lady who was doin this could pick up on a woman with( Sandras description down 2 a T) coming through... so i know that Sandra can pick up on the fact that i need to contact her immediately... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME :(:confused:

karynp wrote: »
    The Spiritual Haven of Ireland, I.D.A ind est,monread rd,naas do medium and psychic readings plus a sunday service at 7pm with deomonstrations of mediumship and talks.

Hi karynp,

I have looked at the website, seems very cool, is there anyone you could recommend here.

tray_wkd1
    If you really need to see someone, maybe try somebody else as nobody seems to have sandras number, i myself used to have it wrote down so ill have a little look around

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Angel8

missmelo wrote: »
    Hi,

Im not sure Anne is still working at the moment, she had been very ill, ill ask around and if she is back working il try get a number, in the mean time if you would like i have heard great things about wendy turley, she reads angel cards and has a website if you google her name you should find her, she is an english lady, but is based just outside naas.

Thanks so much for that, I'd really appreciate it. I've been to her once before and things she told me keep coming true so I'd love to go back to her. She's a really lovely genuine person. I'll google Wendy thanks for recommending her :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

depends on what you want,medium or card readings,go to the sunday thing and meet some of them that work there.

Hi karynp,

I have looked at the website, seems very cool, is there anyone you could recommend here.

tray_wkd1
    If you really need to see someone, maybe try somebody else as nobody seems to have sandras number, i myself used to have it wrote down so ill have a little look around

Angel8 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone have a number for Ann in Kilcullen, Co. Kildare? :)

Hi i found anns number, i checked to make sure it was the right one, and to see if she was still working, yes on both, am i allowed to put it up or do i have to send a private message??

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Hi i found anns number, i checked to make sure it was the right one, and to see if she was still working, yes on both, am i allowed to put it up or do i have to send a private message??
    You can only pass it on via pm. Also, you could pm it to 6th and he will put it on the paranormal.ie directory.

tray_wkd1 wrote: »
    hi everyone.... i've been looking for Sandras number and cant get it . anyone that seems to have went to her has either lost her number or cant find it .. i've been goin through a very rough time lately and have been getting Angel Healing done, d lady who was doin this could pick up on a woman with( Sandras description down 2 a T) coming through... so i know that Sandra can pick up on the fact that i need to contact her immediately... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME :(:confused:

Hi, i have found sandras number it was in an old diary i had along with another mediums number private message me if you are still looking for it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 susa

can anyone pm me sandra's number plz.

• Advertisement

Missmelo thanks for the PM and for all your help. I really appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123

Hi Angel8,
    Would you please pm me Anns number. I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 maeve82

Hi if anyone has sandra from naas contact details could they pm me please thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,234 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Can someone pm me Sandras number please

Hi all. Has anyone been to see Josie in Allenwood? Also if anyone has a number for Sandra from Naas, can you PM me with it please? Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mini hendo

hey can u plz pm me this lady sandras number?! thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

I've just been to see a medium in just outside of Leixlip called Karl... He was amazing... it was the best therapy session ever... He was so accurate on everything..things that no one else knows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Cubbie

I went to a medium in Clondalkin a good few years ago who was excellent, I can't remember her name, does anyone have her details or could recommend a good one in Dublin? thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭jenjoeful

Hi, i have found sandras number it was in an old diary i had along with another mediums number private message me if you are still looking for it :)

Hi could you please PM me Sandra's number! I would really appreciate it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 highnelly11

Hi Angel,
    did you manage to get the lady's number. I recently heard an interview on the bbc worldservice..in the early hours of the morning-as never very good at sleeping. Hope it's the same Ann as she was sounded very good.

did you manage to get an appt? I would love to see her.

Sorry guys - not interested in anyone else as I do the cards - just for myself.
    Diffinately too many gangsters about, at the moment.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 highnelly11

Hi,

What does pm mean? I am still looking for ann's number. jeepers creepers.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 GodGiven

Hi,

What does pm mean? I am still looking for ann's number. jeepers creepers.

:eek:

it stands for Private Mail me....:D.....but i too am looking for a number.....now ill take anyone in kildare....is it all a big secret or what for fcuk sake:mad:

Hi Angel,
    did you manage to get the lady's number. I recently heard an interview on the bbc worldservice..in the early hours of the morning-as never very good at sleeping. Hope it's the same Ann as she was sounded very good.

did you manage to get an appt? I would love to see her.

Sorry guys - not interested in anyone else as I do the cards - just for myself.
    Diffinately too many gangsters about, at the moment.

:)

Have just PM'd you with details :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Elly2021

Can someone please please please PM me Sandra's number....

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rockyroadblues

Hi guys could some one PM me Sandra’s in Naas number? Please
    theres a guy in rathoe called jim nolan hes very good

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭archicraft

Don't you realize that these people are just cold readers?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ckeogh

Sorry to be bumping an old thread some more, but looking for the medium Ann in Kilcullen number, just rang a number passed on from a friend who highly recommended her, the number ended in 03 but was told she wasn't living at that address anymore. They said they think she has a Facebook, but haven't been able to find it. Anyone able to give me a step in right direction?

Also went to see Mary in tallaght recently, she does tea leafs, my friend got an extremely accurate and in depth reading, very detailed, found mine extremely accurate about some details, but a little hit and miss about other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 teenymelia

hi could someone send me Sandra's number in Naas please.. and does anyone know how much she charges ???

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rockyroadblues

try jim nolan he is gifted ,,,

• Advertisement

Teenymelia have just PM'd you

Advertisement