Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most hurtful thing you've ever said to someone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

"No-one will ever love you as much as I do, I mean seriously...look at you."

I never said that. It was unfortunately directed towards me emphasis was put on the words in bold at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    "No-one will ever love you as much as I do, I mean seriously...look at you."

I never said that. It was unfortunately directed towards me emphasis was put on the words in bold at the time.
    :eek: What a heartless bastard!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Creed Bratton

"Get a life, then end it" is a personal favourite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

you are such a meanie bo beenie

and I stamped my foot too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Bonito wrote: »

i bet you it was a girl too... the really bitchy things always seem to be done by girls!!

• Advertisement

Yup.

In fairness he was reacting in anger to me ending things, after his begging didn't work. He said plenty other things but I think the fact he really meant that, stuck with me the most. :(

As for me...I guess the most hurtful thing I've said involved the boy who said that hateful thing to me!
    • We are finished...OVER. Listen to what I am saying, I never want to see you again. **** off.
    • I do NOT love you anymore. Get the **** out of my house.
    He seriously wouldn't leave the house. So I literally had to fling him out! :pac:

Teenage love. Thank feic that's all done with.

EDIT: Ahhh...Owenc I'm a girl and it was the boy who got nasty with me first as he couldn't handle the breakup >.<

owenc wrote: »
    i bet you it was a girl too... the really bitchy things always seem to be done by girls!!
    I don't think TT is a minge muncher! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,202 ✭✭✭Archeron

"Luke, I am your father"

That came as a shock to him.

I don't think TT is a minge muncher! :pac:

You are so poetic with your words :pac:

You are so poetic with your words :pac:
    Why, thank you my dear.

*sips tea with outstretched pinky looking straight ahead and keeping back perfectly straight*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

"I dont love you anymore"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Yup.

In fairness he was reacting in anger to me ending things, after his begging didn't work. He said plenty other things but I think the fact he really meant that, stuck with me the most. :(

As for me...I guess the most hurtful thing I've said involved the boy who said that hateful thing to me!
    • We are finished...OVER. Listen to what I am saying, I never want to see you again. **** off.
    • I do NOT love you anymore. Get the **** out of my house.
    He seriously wouldn't leave the house. So I literally had to fling him out! :pac:

Teenage love. Thank feic that's all done with.

EDIT: Ahhh...Owenc I'm a girl and it was the boy who got nasty with me first as he couldn't handle the breakup >.<
    Well you could have included that in your first post... provides a bit more context

Well you could have included that in your first post... provides a bit more context

It only asked for what the most hurtful thing you/someone has said so I didn't want to write an essay!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bow wow

Do what you want... you will anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I never want to try to recall the things said to me or that I have said in the past to hurt someone, breakups are horrible things.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

i've said some horrendous things to people over the years.i get extremely angry when someone hurts my family/friends, so i always manage to blurt out the most awful home truths in a fit of rage :o

Go on givas a sample... your oulone is a bitch.....go easy now I'm jokin

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

I pinched this one from an old Wexford man many moons ago, he was talking about his wife?
    Your the greatest ould cnut that ever pissed through hair?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

I screamed at Thierry Henry that I hope he gets cancer in his bollocks.

Winrar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

"I will throw your handicapped babies in the toilet"

:(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

"Your nothin but two ends of a cúnt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

Fúck off you adopted príck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

years ago, after giving out to my daughter, she was about 10, she shouted that she didnt love me, i just broke down, that was the most hurtful thing ever. ive a lump in my throat even typing this.:(

years ago, after giving out to my daughter, she was about 10, she shouted that she didnt love me, i just broke down, that was the most hurtful thing ever. ive a lump in my throat even typing this.:(
    They learn fast how to get their way don't they? :pac:

Teutorix wrote: »
    They learn fast how to get their way don't they? :pac:

they sure do, she couldnt have hit me any lower, 15 years later and it still gets to me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I didn't say it to someone but about someone. I met an old primary school friend at a festival and i was asking about the others. One guys name came up and I asked about him. She reacted like it was something serious and I replied..."Is the prick dead? He was and awful.......(blah)" canyt remember the details...I was at a festival.

But she refused to tell me after. I may have said bad things about a dead/paralysed/god knows wtf happened person

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

they sure do, she couldnt have hit me any lower, 15 years later and it still gets to me:(

I dont love you either.

I dont love you either.

i love you, mwah XXX mwah

i love you, mwah XXX mwah
    Gimmie 40 euro or i wont love you anymore either.

Teutorix wrote: »
    Gimmie 40 euro or i wont love you anymore either.

40 euro, jeasus your cheap :pac:

but cash on the way:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i told my mam that respect is earned and not given when i was around 16 in the middle of a fight

pretty sure that was the worst thing iv ever said to her

some of my actions have probably hurt her but words wise that was probably the worst

Advertisement