Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There's a BEAR in the Toberlone logo!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

bonerm wrote: »
    The giant Toblerone. 4.5kg . Each triangle is nearly the weight of 4 standard size bears.

Fixed that for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Des wrote: »
    There are two pointy hat wearing men holding up the "Veni Vidi Vici" slogan on the packs

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/125/342433657_ce5b8ca219_o.jpg

G-g-g-g-g-g-g-ghoooooooooostsssssss :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

There's a naked man on the Camel pack
    http://www.eeggs.com/images/items/810.full.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Toyota were going to use that logo in order to demonstrate the skidding pattern you make during breaking.

But you cant brake in a Toyota.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

Jip wrote: »
    That's just crazy. I had to check my Toblerone in the fridge, and there is indeed one. Has it always been there ?

No no.. of course not!... it snuck in there when you weren't looking..

Once heard of a neighbour who was mauled to death by a bear who had snuck into their fridge and hid in the mayonnaise... clever bast.ards those bears

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

bears are godless killing machines.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

WindSock wrote: »

I see where yer going there... but sorry.. no idea what it's actually meant to be for...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Warning lables should be applied to all teddy bears warning kids that in reality bears are not cuddly and are liable to rip your head off.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Are you sure?

teddy.bmp

• Registered Users Posts: 17,764 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Check this out for a weird logo. What has a giant snake eating a man got to do with cars? Maybe David Ike was right:eek:
    Alfa_Romeo_logo.png

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Alfa+Romeo+logo

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭lizardfudge

There's a Decepticon on the €20 note if you hold it upside down and look at the water mark and then give it to me.

That's very informative [EMAIL="m@cc"]m@cc[/EMAIL]@, and i especially like that google thing, however i think the far more likely explanation is that the world is in fact run by a race of giant man eating serpents, with a keen interest in automobiles, a la David Ike. I trust this clears up matters!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Is that . . . . . Daffy Duck?

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,764 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Is that . . . . . Daffy Duck?

:eek:

On the Dodge Viper logo.

Bricks... all over the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Looks like the bear is being tripped up by the fish and there's a fire to the right.

Fish 1 - Bear 0

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

The giant Toblerone. 4.5kg . Each triangle is nearly the weight of 4 standard size bars.
    Got one of those on the way home from france years ago!
    Took months to get through the damn thing

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Oh yeah, and the AIB logo is a Viking ship but if you turn it upside down it's a pretty Irish cailín.

Got one of those on the way home from france years ago!
    Took months to get through the damn thing

I am beside myself myself with jealousy, i seen one in a shop about 3 years ago and thought it was an advertisement prop. Went back when i realised it was real and the damn thing was gone:( Iv'e been on the lookout ever since!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I am beside myself myself with jealousy, i seen one in a shop about 3 years ago and thought it was an advertisement prop. Went back when i realised it was real and the damn thing was gone:( Iv'e been on the lookout ever since!
    What I thought it was too till one of my friends picked up the box.
    3 of us got one.You didnt miss out on much though....well except the tasty giant chocolate that seemed never ending.Om nom nom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

I think the bear looks more like is a hamster or similar with a miniature horses tail on it.

Love this thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭lizardfudge

There may be a bear on the Toblerone. But there's no Toblerone's in any of the local shops I tried this afternoon.

Don't think I have the time to take a trip to the airport to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

There may be a bear on the Toblerone. But there's no Toblerone's in any of the local shops I tried this afternoon.

Don't think I have the time to take a trip to the airport to get one.

Would you have a golden crisp instead? They are so delicious its unbelievable.

What I thought it was too till one of my friends picked up the box.
    3 of us got one.You didnt miss out on much though....well except the tasty giant chocolate that seemed never ending.Om nom nom

Watch your back my friend!! Soon as stop drooling, i'm coming looking:mad:

Took me years to cop the lower case i in the middle of the guaranteed Irish logo. Always just thought it was a weird shaped g.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

barack_subliminal.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭sKepTics_George

http://media.buzzhumor.com/7/Subliminal_Advertising7da66e.jpg

I call fellatio.

What the he*k is this world coming to ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

The 2012 London Olympics logo appears to depict Lisa Simpson engaged in an incestuous act with Bart:

http://www.inkdryerdesign.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/2012olympics.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

TV3 logo - sideways penetrating cock and balls;

http://content.tv3.ie/footers/pr/releases/32_23_21_tv3-logo.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

I know its AH , but has anyone noticed that toblerone girl is cute

Advertisement