Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking Good / Looking Shocking

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Marge Simpson is looking great for 59.
    She got implants though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

David Byrne will look cool until the day he dies.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Susan Sarandon at 63 is another shout.

stovelid wrote: »
    David Byrne will look cool until the day he dies.
    David Byrne is ****ing sexeh...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Madonna looks shocking for her age imo! A bit scary!

At 51?. Are you serious? Some of the more recent pictures she doesn't look amazing, but saw a concert on TV she did only a few years ago and she looked in amazing shape. Think she started doing weights recently and it makes her look worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

brummytom wrote: »

Still has a nice broad on his shoulder though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

:eek::eek:

I just google image searched Daryl Hannah, remembering she looked amazing in Kill Bill and wondering if she still looked good for her age. What the hell she did to herself in the past few years I don't know,

She was fine up until a couple of years ago when she did a movie about a stripper called The Blue Iguana.

If you notice she is really flat chested and looks great but there was a lot of criticism of her in Cosmopolitan or Vanity Fair or something, can't remember which and she went off and got loads of cosmetic surgery and a boob job :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

:eek::eek:

I just google image searched Daryl Hannah, remembering she looked amazing in Kill Bill and wondering if she still looked good for her age. What the hell she did to herself in the past few years I don't know, but she looks dreadful now. Talk about botched plastic surgery: http://www.pophangover.com/wp-content/uploads/daryl-hannah.jpg

The 2009 picture looks familiar.

Stevie Nicks is a woman I'd jump the fence for...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I was watching Delia Smith the other night, found out she's nearly 70. I'd have said early 50s

Bet ya would.

lol, I noticed that a few months ago when I looked him up.
    He looks like he ATE Calton.

Nationwide came on the telly in the middle of last night, I was surprised that Jack Charlton was looking well, at 75 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

/Just on from the pub

NSFW - Heather Locklear showing some underboob - age 45

Heather two days off 47 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

<Ollie> wrote: »
    Was just posting this. He looks great for his age.

Also Madonna and Sharon Stone look great at 51.

Are you mad?
    She can take her wings somewhere else, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

I met him a few years ago outside a bookshop in New Jersey. It was my friends 30th birthday and I had just bought a book about him [Springsteen] for him as he is a huge fan. Anyway, I was getting into the car outside the shop and he was getting into the car beside us. So I got his autograph for my friend. He had just flown from Dublin to Newark that morning and I had been on the same flight as him. wooo wooo

Oh yeah, he looks great. Very sexy

Lucky fecker .. :(

If I met him I think I'd pass out.

Or just try and say so much in one sentence like:

"Oh my God Bruce, you don't understand, I have everything, your albums, seen you so many times, I had posters all over my wall as a kid, when you played Slane and your lyrics and then your new stuff is just as good and everything you write is like poetry and when you preform and and and and ... faint from lack of oxygen"

Kim Cattrall is a saucy minx for a woman in her 50s... Ditto Michelle Pfeiffer. And Nigella.

I think Cattrall looks brutal. She has a face like yesterday's porridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Holly Hunter looks pretty good, considering she's 52 next month (photo from last year)
    http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/holly_hunter_sag.jpg

wow...just wow

Monica Bellucci is another stunning woman, she's mid-forties now I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Was Lorraine Braco in her 40s or older in the Sopranos. I had a big crush on her especially in the first few seasons.

Dj Stiggie wrote: »
    /Just on from the pub

Did you get us some take out and crisps?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

CianRyan wrote: »
    Are you mad?
    She can take her wings somewhere else, thanks.

Are you being serious? The women is 51. This is the most recent video I could find. Never even fancied her that much, but at this age she looks well fine.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Lucky fecker .. :(

If I met him I think I'd pass out.

Or just try and say so much in one sentence like:

"Oh my God Bruce, you don't understand, I have everything, your albums, seen you so many times, I had posters all over my wall as a kid, when you played Slane and your lyrics and then your new stuff is just as good and everything you write is like poetry and when you preform and and and and ... faint from lack of oxygen"

He was so normal that it was grand. I don't know much of his music but I know a few ppl who are nuts about him - like really nuts & they were blown away that I met him. It was weird that we had been on the same flight so that kind of made it an easy conversation. He was driving an absolute wreck of a car which was kind of funny.

Was Lorraine Braco in her 40s or older in the Sopranos. I had a big crush on her especially in the first few seasons.

She's 56 and very nice boobage ... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 1nk3d4L1f3

Dudess wrote: »
    Heather Graham is in her 30s.
    hehe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 1nk3d4L1f3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Not Joey, why God, why???? :D

Matt Le Blanc
    Yikes! :eek: I hope he looks like that because he's preparing for a role or something...
    Yeah, she would have been. On the filpside, Edie Falco was only in her late 30's, and I thought she was older.
    Dudess wrote: »
    Stevie Nicks is a woman I'd jump the fence for...
    Considering the amount of drugs that woman has consumed over the years, she does look well today!
    Absurdum wrote: »
    wow...just wow

Monica Bellucci is another stunning woman, she's mid-forties now I think.

And Halle Berry, who's 43.
    http://cm1.theinsider.com/thumbnail/428/600/cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/598/50/Halle-Berry-Golden-Globe-Awards-Dress1.jpg

Also I think Judy Reyes (Carla from Scrubs) looks a lot younger than 42.
    Considering she's also pregnant, she looks really good:
    http://knockedupcelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/wenn5338963_judy-reyes.jpg

• Advertisement

I know a few ppl who are nuts about him - like really nuts ..

People can be funny like that.

One guy here on Boards has a username that is one of his songs and even his location is a lyric from one of his tracks .. saddo :rolleyes:
    He was driving an absolute wreck of a car which was kind of funny.

He's mad into classic cars. Here's the first car he ever bought:

http://blog.cleveland.com/popmusic_impact/2009/03/large_brucecorvette0309.jpg

And the one you might have seen him in which he drives sometimes still:

http://www.bumpershine.com/wp-images/posts/bruce_woad_car.jpg

Advertisement