Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neanderthals....still around?:D

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I think you will find that Neaderthals never really existed. Adam and Eve did not look like that, they were made in the image of God and were therefore Beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I think you will find that Neaderthals never really existed. Adam and Eve did not look like that, they were made in the image of God and were therefore Beautiful.

Everything's all about God with you atheists, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

But their children were inbred ugly.

Everything's about God with you atheists, isn't it?

You know me too well, which kind of disturbs me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭shift

Brie from desperate housewives called her solicitor a neanderthal tonight for pushing all the pictures off the fireplace :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭b28

Oh an atheist, take the argument elsewhere please:p i'm not interested :pac::pac:

shift wrote: »
    Brie from desperate housewives called her solicitor a neanderthal tonight for pushing all the pictures off the fireplace :)

LOL:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Richard Branson is scarily like a neanderthal in that pic.:eek:
    They appear to have run out of words to describe Bertie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

Best quote (regarding Chelsea Clinton)

"Her Neanderthal appearance may be why so many people regard her as ugly. "

:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

According to that site, it's a picture of Irish politician Patrick Ahern, which fairly well sums up the standard of the site and the views it expresses ...

• Advertisement

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    Best quote (regarding Chelsea Clinton)

"Her Neanderthal appearance may be why so many people regard her as ugly. "

:D

classic.!:D

According to that site, it's a picture of Irish politician Patrick Ahern, which fairly well sums up the standard of the site and the views it expresses ...
    Like I said,they ran out of words to describe him.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Is it possible that the neaderthols just mated with humans and joined our gene-pool?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

There's a lad in the year above me in school who looks exactly like a neanderthal. It's terrifying.

GaNjaHaN wrote: »
    Is it possible that the neaderthols just mated with humans and joined our gene-pool?

Neanderthals were human. Our Musculoskeletal structure just evolved over time to be what we are today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Ugh. Me No Likey The Desperate Housewives. Me bring club, smash TV me see showing that SH*TE!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I heard a theory that the (African) humans came up into Europe and just breed with the small white Neanderthals (they still prefer white women to this day).

Apparently there are allot of traits in Europeans that seem Neanderthal. Shorter limbs, shortness in general and hairiness. By that Theory Africans are purebred humans while us Europeans are halfbreed humans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

GaNjaHaN wrote: »

Don't be insane. That would be like a chick fcuking a dog and the result being a dick.

It's impossible.

Neanderthals were human. Our Musculoskeletal structure just evolved over time to be what we are today.

Another victim to liberal propoganda, I see. Why don't you go "evolve" with the rest of the sodomites?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Under the picture of Beatle Paul Mc Cartney*

*The man who claims to be Paul McCartney. Take a look at the evidence that the real McCartney died, or was murdered, in 1966.

The evidence: http://www.erichufschmid.net/Paul-McCartney.html

LOL! Great find OP.

• Advertisement

That was a cheesy thing to say.:pac::pac:

Lets face it anyone who let their dippy egg spill over onto the eggcup would be called a neanderthal by Bree.
    <3 DHs.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Don't be insane. That would be like a chick fcuking a dog and the result being a dick.

It's impossible.

But maybe it's more along the lines of an alistation mating with a terrior or something.

Were they definately a different species?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

"The man who claims to be Paul McCartney. Take a look at the evidence that the real McCartney died, or was murdered, in 1966."

Replaced with a neanderthal doppleganger! :pac:

Edit: Beaten to it!

ScumLord wrote: »
    I heard a theory that the (African) humans came up into Europe and just breed with the small white Neanderthals (they still prefer white women to this day).

Apparently there are allot of traits in Europeans that seem Neanderthal. Shorter limbs, shortness in general and hairiness. By that Theory Africans are purebred humans while us Europeans are halfbreed humans.

Are you sure you are not referring to the Moors invading Italy? Basically Italians were allegedly originally quite Aryan, (not in the Nazi sense that came later), but in the Blond hair, Blue Eyes, pale Complexion way.

But the Moors invaded rode the Italian Women like crazy and from then on because they did it for a good while, alot of Italians, especially in the South have Dark Hair, Sallow skin, and dark eyes.

FearDark wrote: »
    Under the picture of Beatle Paul Mc Cartney*

*The man who claims to be Paul McCartney. Take a look at the evidence that the real McCartney died, or was murdered, in 1966.

The evidence: http://www.erichufschmid.net/Paul-McCartney.html

LOL! Great find OP.

Yeah it did seem all a bit so far fetched it's entertaining
    Does the maker of this site mean that he paul mccartney looked like a neanderthal??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

LOL - idiots.

Are you sure you are not referring to the Moors invading Italy? Basically Italians were allegedly originally quite Aryan, (not in the Nazi sense that came later), but in the Blond hair, Blue Eyes, pale Complexion way.

But the Moors invaded rode the Italian Women like crazy and from then on because they did it for a good while, alot of Italians, especially in the South have Dark Hair, Sallow skin, and dark eyes.

Oh yeah, I saw a documentary about that once:

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

No BBC did a history of the human race, I can't remember the name of the guy that narrated he does allot of human body/mind stuff for the BBC. He has a mustache. I can't find his name on the BBC website even though all the pictures are from that documentary. I think I heard it there.

Edit: bottom of the page, like in the show it was brief of the cuff with no backup. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/prehistoric_life/human/human_evolution/ice_people1.shtml

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Neanderthals still exist. Plenty of them to be seen in chippers up and down the country at around 3am on a Saturday night. They're usually dragging their knuckles along the ground.

Advertisement