Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New militarized flu spreading like wildfire in Mexico City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Kernel wrote: »
    Perhaps I should spell it out more clearly to you.

You get the flu shot, you get a very bad dose of flu.

You don't get the flu shot, you don't get any dose.

Hence my statement that people who get the flu shot get sick.

No need for the smug replies either, if you want to engage in debate with conpiracy theorists on the conspiracy theories forum, then it would seem correct to use some manners, no?

In fairness what Flamed Driving said is true. The reply didn't seem smug to me and was factually correct. Unlike what you said which isn't.

I just really hope that people reading these threads wouldn't stop getting their children vaccinated because that would be very dangerous indeed.

J_Kerr wrote: »
    The idea that vaccines are the virus is an urban myth isn't it?

Nope they give you a light dose of the virus so that your immune system can tackle it from then on. It can mean you get some symptoms of the virus but they should be very minor.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,227 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

It's an inert or weakened version of the virus, to stimulate the produce of antibodies that can fight the virus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭themetallifan

In certain cases yes, but in some cases, such as the Mumps vaccine, a live attenuated (non-disease causing) virus is used. Still, all types used have gone through rigorous clinical trials.

H1N1 vaccines have been made before (late 1980's)...it's just a question of whether they can manufacture this particular one fast enough in the case of an pandemic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 J_Kerr

Ok, I remeber hearing people talk about it as if you get some full blown virus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,227 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

H1N1 vaccines have been made before (late 1980's)...it's just a question of whether they can manufacture this particular one fast enough in the case of an pandemic.
    So the vaccine actually does exist? Does it work against this flu?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

There's no live virus in the flu vaccine. I do a clinic twice a week where we offer flu vaccine to kids. Stacks of them get it, and there's not many side effects aside from red arms etc. Some people get a bit of a high temperature as their body starts the immunity process. But generally it's a very well tolerated vaccine.

King Mob wrote: »
    So the vaccine actually does exist? Does it work against this flu?

No, there's some pretty frantic work going on around the world right now, though, to try and make a vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭nodolan

meglome wrote: »
    I don't suppose that any pharmaceutical company is perfect but are you actually saying we shouldn't use vaccines?
    If you read through my posts you'll see that I never actually said not to take vaccines. I'm simply saying that not everything you're told by experts is true (especially those financed by big pharma and those working for government agencies) and you can't always believe your government (in fact as time goes on it seems to be an economy of diminishing returns on both of those).

The Precautionary Principle seems to be good enough for governments when it suits them but when their citizens question certain issues we're suddenly tin foil hat wearers and conspiracy theorists.

nodolan wrote: »
    If you read through my posts you'll see that I never actually said not to take vaccines. I'm simply saying that not everything you're told by experts is true (especially those financed by big pharma and those working for government agencies) and you can't always believe your government (in fact as time goes on it seems to be an economy of diminishing returns on both of those).

The Precautionary Principle seems to be good enough for governments when it suits them but when their citizens question certain issues we're suddenly tin foil hat wearers and conspiracy theorists.

Ah okay so are we saying the vast majority of vaccines are okay but there are some small issues? That's what it sounds like now.

• Advertisement

tallaght01 wrote: »
    No, there's some pretty frantic work going on around the world right now, though, to try and make a vaccine.

Does the fact that it's a mutated version of a common virus make it easier to make a vaccine? I hope they get it soon otherwise there will be threads about the elite withholding the vaccine.

Does the fact that it's a mutated version of a common virus make it easier to make a vaccine? I hope they get it soon otherwise there will be threads about the elite withholding the vaccine.

LOL it's true. I have 3 vials under my pillow, but we're not giving it to the plebs until the population reduction plan has been put in place :P

But, yes, the fact that this is a strain of flu makes it a bit easier to make a vaccine. But there will also be other technical factors at play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

This is hard to comprehend.
    Derry, have you any explanation why this flu is being deployed as a weapon?

With a long incubation period and its general close proximity to the US, it seems a bad idea for a bio weapon from the big bad NWO

meglome wrote:
    Ah okay so are we saying the vast majority of vaccines are okay but there are some small issues? That's what it sounds like now.
    Em...where did I say 'vast majority'? That's the same tactic used by another board member - inflation and drama. You need to see an audiologist :p
    DeadParrot wrote:
    With a long incubation period and its general close proximity to the US, it seems a bad idea for a bio weapon from the big bad NWO

Reports on the wires say that the incubation period is actually closer to 24-48hrs and not one week as previously stated.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Em...where did I say 'vast majority'? That's the same tactic used by another board member - inflation and drama. You need to see an audiologist :p

Have you read the charter of this forum? Especially this bit:
    • Respect other posters
    Snide remarks and bitching will not be tolerated, nor will accusations thrown at other members of the Boards.ie community. Singling out a poster or posters, including stating things like "some posters on here" could land you in trouble.

^ Did you see the smilie I included?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

As someone mentioned earlier:

IF this is a militarised virus that was created in US labs, as the OP has stated why would they start the outbreak so close to home.

There is still the problem of illegal immigration into the US from Mexico, would the US military not be shooting themselves in the foot by starting the pandemic just over the border?

^ Did you see the smilie I included? You need to calm down 6th.

Using smilies doesnt mean you can say what you want tho. No please, read the charter - there are most likely other bits you missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Volvagia wrote: »
    As someone mentioned earlier:

IF this is a militarised virus that was created in US labs, as the OP has stated why would they start the outbreak so close to home.

There is still the problem of illegal immigration into the US from Mexico, would the US military not be shooting themselves in the foot by starting the pandemic just over the border?

Well, unlike AIDS, there's little evidence to suggest that this is a bio weapon, but playing devil's advocate here, as I often do, then if the NWO agenda of population reduction to less than 1 billion is to be believed, it matters little where the pandemic starts. Merely that it sweeps the globe and does it's job. Indeed going a step further you could even say that starting an outbreak near the US could even alleviate suspicions.

I always thought Asia would be the place targeted, however, particularly when you look at the population density and the writings/musings of Brzezinski and Kissinger with regard to Asia being in competition with the west, and the view of historians like Niall Ferguson that Asia is the most likely region to grow in power and wealth - which is played out by Chinese supremacy nowadays.

Well, unlike AIDS, there's little evidence to suggest that this is a bio weapon, but playing devil's advocate here, as I often do, then if the NWO agenda of population reduction to less than 1 billion is to be believed, it matters little where the pandemic starts. Merely that it sweeps the globe and does it's job. Indeed going a step further you could even say that starting an outbreak near the US could even alleviate suspicions.

I always thought Asia would be the place targeted, however, particularly when you look at the population density and the writings/musings of Brzezinski and Kissinger with regard to Asia being in competition with the west, and the view of historians like Niall Ferguson that Asia is the most likely region to grow in power and wealth - which is played out by Chinese supremacy nowadays.

But didn't it start in Mexico?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

derry wrote: »
    On medical questions MY OWN opinion is
    I WILL NEVER EVER TAKE A VACCINE

good stuff. hopefully we wont have to suffer you much longer so.

But didn't it start in Mexico?

What?

EDIT: Yes, it did, so what's the point?

good stuff. hopefully we wont have to suffer you much longer so.

Infracted for personal abuse.

What?

EDIT: Yes, it did, so what's the point?

Oh it's just that you said if the NWO were killing off the population they would start in Asia. So it started in Mexico so maybe it wasn't the NWO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Yes I understand what a vaccine is, however the goal is not to make you sick. The goal is to administer a low enough doseage or a harmless strain in order to provoke an immune response to prevent the body being susceptible to a full dose. Does that answer your point?
    Perhaps I should spell it out more clearly to you.

You get the flu shot, you get a very bad dose of flu.

These seem incompatible, unless you mean the theoretical goal and the actual implementation are different things?

Oh it's just that you said if the NWO were killing off the population they would start in Asia. So it started in Mexico so maybe it wasn't the NWO.

What are you doing on the CT forum? There are two NWO's.
    New World Order and the Newer World Order (splitters).

No meglome, I said that "I always thought Asia would be the place targeted", not that it would be the place. What I think from analysis and what happens are often (but not exclusively) different things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,123 ✭✭✭rameire

i take it the nwo has also orchestrated the earthquake in mexico.
    just to kick them when they are down.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

rameire wrote: »
    i take it the nwo has also orchestrated the earthquake in mexico.
    just to kick them when they are down.

Someone must have, unless you believe in coincidence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Advertisement