Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Updated Maps Of Flu Outbreaks

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Sure sign that the message here is

To panick, look its on google maps.

The government are just digging one giant mother beeping hole.
    I say keep digging, cus I'm not afraid.

Sooner or later they will fall into their own hands.

Why didn't they put up "terrorists alerts on google maps", gee I'm helping them:pac:

I know it's reaaaaaaly hard to find terrorists, but they normally are located on oil hotspots. **** I'm been to obvious, of the obvious now. I think I will leave it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,227 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

so we've gone from covering it up, to trying to cause a panic and now:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8019566.stm

Are we back to cover up?

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=p&msa=0&msid=106484775090296685271.0004681a37b713f6b5950&ll=15.961329,-2.109375&spn=163.685519,360&z=1

H1N1 Swine Flu
    H1N1 Swine flu in 2009
    Pink markers are suspect
    Purple markers are confirmed
    Deaths lack a dot in marker

78419.JPG

Notice the panick zones, Western Europe and USA, our own people the fear tactics are getting toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obvious.

ROFL.... good god,

I have this notion, that sometimes if you keep playing games and people know what your playing at, it's best to just STOP. Your going around in circles.

I don't know why, but this is just too funny. More rope is needed for the ones that are running your planet.:D

I warned them 2 years ago, but hey, they keep walking into doors and walls, with the problem reaction solution methods.

People have woken up god damn it. (well most of us)

• Advertisement

What teh hell are you on about space cadet?

What the hell are you talking about?

The government isn't grabbing more power. Or shoving people into camps.
    No one is panicking.

Would it kill you to be coherent for one topic?

Oh, I realise that I'm thinking much farther ahead.

Wait till you see people in america going around screaming:D If they can't get us all to panick with the news drumming aka fox news.

It's google maps........ Oh christ.

I never said people were panicking that was my point,they want us too. Bird flu created by them just like aids.

mysterious wrote: »
    Oh, I realise that I'm thinking much farther ahead.

Wait till you see people in america going around screaming:D If they can't get us all to panick with the news drumming aka fox news.

I never said people were panicking that was my point,they want us too. Bird flu created by them just like aids.
    Ok so no you're not going to stay coherent.

But please show us the evidence that lead you to believe that this flu was made by the NWO.
    But I'm going to hazard a guess and say you're going to just have a rant with nothing to back it up.

Duh if the government was proven to behind it, dont ya think the idae of this bird flu would be a bit daft.

oh christ, maybe you should look at the obvious.

• Advertisement

Duh if the government was proven to behind it, dont ya think the idae of this bird flu would be a bit daft.

oh christ, maybe you should look at the obvious.
    I'm not asking for proof I'm asking for the evidence that supports your claim.

There is evidence right and you're not just making this up or jumping to conclusions?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

King Mob wrote: »
    There is evidence right and you're not just making this up or jumping to conclusions?
    If there was evidence, this would be in Politics, or at the very least, After Hours...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

LOL! No conspiracy here, especially when referencing google maps! Not all of google maps are current, even in a city that has a Google building located nearby on Jamboree! For example, pull up the google map on the University of California-Irvine, which is a map that must be at least a year or so old, with missing student housing construction along campus drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭b28

whoever invented this whole pig flu are just swines!

LOL! No conspiracy here, especially when referencing google maps! Not all of google maps are current, even in a city that has a Google building located nearby! For example, pull up the google map on the University of California-Irvine, which is a map that must be at least a year or so old, with missing student housing construction along campus drive.

They should put the locations of the 19 hijackers on google maps now.

the_syco wrote: »
    If there was evidence, this would be in Politics, or at the very least, After Hours...

Gordon Browbe would look really silly if he mentioned NWO, if they had proof the ppowers of be were behind it,

King mob you gave me a good laugh.

cheers again;)

Gordon Browbe would look really silly if he mentioned NWO, if they had proof the ppowers of be were behind it,

King mob you gave me a good laugh.

cheers again;)
    So it's just your imaginings? Nothing to support it in the slightest?
    Wow fancy that. Just jumping to a conclusion for absolutely no reason.

So it's just your imaginings? Nothing to support it in the slightest?
    Wow fancy that. Just jumping to a conclusion for absolutely no reason.

Just look at the map....

The bird flu seems to invade regions where the "terrorists" wanted to attack.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions. Jumping to conclusions would be using google street viiew to find Osama. The hilly lands as you call it. :D

Just look at the map....

The bird flu seems to invade regions where the "terrorists" wanted to attack.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions. Jumping to conclusions would be using google street viiew to find Osama. The hilly lands as you call it. :D

You mean Scotland? But yea there's no other explanation other than vast conspiracy.

But if you have nothing whatsoever to support a claim but still come to that conclusion what do you call it?

And are you seriously going to dispute the geography of Afghanistan?

You mean Scotland? But yea there's no other explanation other than vast conspiracy.

But if you have nothing whatsoever to support a claim but still come to that conclusion what do you call it?

And are you seriously going to dispute the geography of Afghanistan?

Did you see the map?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

They should put the locations of the 19 hijackers on google maps now.
    They just recently corrected their dated satellite map of UCI now showing a Jack-in-the-Box and Taco Bell-KFC fast food chain buildings in the University Marketplace parking lots, which were constructed about 2 or more years ago, but just showed up in a recent satellite map. But this satellite photo is old too by at least a year, as the student housing construction along Campus Drive is absent.

Google satellite maps are neither timely or reliable in many instances. But of course someone could make a conspiracy theory of this lack of timeliness? Maybe "they," whomever "they" are, whispered in Google's ear to withhold timely satellite recon on the two fast food joints, and now, student housing, so that OBL and friends could not target them? Frankly, I wish someone would target them, cause their fast food is terrible!

Did you see the map?

Yes mysterious I saw the map.

Have you any evidence to support the idea it is being used to cause panic?
    Have you any evidence to support the claim that this virus was manufactured?

Or are you just making baseless accusations?

Yes mysterious I saw the map.

Have you any evidence to support the idea it is being used to cause panic?
    Have you any evidence to support the claim that this virus was manufactured?

Or are you just making baseless accusations?

Bird flu? people don't want it, so that invoke fear. You don't want to be infected. This map pin points the locations ffs, in the terrorist spots.

You do the maths.

Its more likely to cause panick than love. But im just saying.

Bird flu should be added to Bushes axis of evil list, a bird flu is more dangerous than these terrorists. I say war on bird flu.

Virus is made now, I still blame man. I think i would be in a coffin if I found out who manufactured it.

They just recently corrected their dated satellite map of UCI now showing a Jack-in-the-Box and Taco Bell-KFC fast food chain buildings in the University Marketplace parking lots, which were constructed about 2 or more years ago, but just showed up in a recent satellite map. But this satellite photo is old too by at least a year, as the student housing construction along Campus Drive is absent.

Google satellite maps are neither timely or reliable in many instances. But of course someone could make a conspiracy theory of this lack of timeliness? Maybe "they," whomever "they" are, whispered in Google's ear to withhold timely satellite recon on the two fast food joints, and now, student housing, so that OBL and friends could not target them? Frankly, I wish someone would target them, cause their fast food is terrible!

iF Google can find bird flU google can find OBL:D

Bird flu? people don't want it, so that invoke fear. You don't want to be infected. This map pin points the locations ffs, in the terrorist spots.

You do the maths.

Its more likely to cause panick than love. But im just saying.

Bird flu should be added to Bushes axis of evil list, a bird flu is more dangerous than these terrorists. I say war on bird flu.

Virus is made now, I still blame man. I think i would be in a coffin if I found out who manufactured it.
    So completely baseless.
    There's no reason to believe you. You're just making up nonsense.

But you're the one saying that it's the new world order out to kill us all.
    And you're trying to stop them from causing a panic by trying to cause a a complete baseless fear?

Expect that these reports are form western countries that have instantaneous comunication.
    Osama Bin Laden is on the Afghanistan/Pakistan border where they don't even have roads.

So why exactly should Google have found him? Myspace?

So completely baseless.
    There's no reason to believe you. You're just making up nonsense.

But you're the one saying that it's the new world order out to kill us all.
    And you're trying to stop them from causing a panic by trying to cause a a complete baseless fear?

In your opinion:)

I'm not creating fear, I'm stating the agenda. for someone who states he cant read my post's then comes out with an accusation.

funny and hypocritical.

Expect that these reports are form western countries that have instantaneous comunication.
    Osama Bin Laden is on the Afghanistan/Pakistan border where they don't even have roads.

So why exactly should Google have found him? Myspace?

You believe what the media say, it sounds like you never question what your retaining. Did it ever occur to you that they are other possibilities, like him working with CIA, or that many vids are fake or that they know where he is but are not bothered to find him. Either way he is well used, for the fear process in America.

OBL is used a for the war games, maybe hes dead;) But put your heart into what the media states......

D you believe what the media say, it sounds like you never question.
    No I never ask anyone ever to back up stuff with evidence.
    No questions from me.

Do you just believe every conspiracy or anti government stuff you read?
    Did it ever occur to you that they are other possibilities, like him working with CIA, or that many vids are fake or that they know where he is but are not bothered to find him. Either way he is well used, for the fear process in America.
    Yes but there isn't a scrap of evidence to support it. Can you show it?
    OBL is used a for the war games, maybe hes dead;) But put your heart into what the media states......
    Yea maybe he is.

And maybe you could answer a question for once. Or show some evidence,

Why would Google know where he is?

• Advertisement

Browse OBL with Chrome?

I see no conspiracy in this thread, other than the conspiracy of conspiracies, or getting all worked-up about a whole lot of nothing? Thanks Shakespeare! And if the news media has something to do with broadcasting this latest flu, that's no conspiracy, but rather normal day-to-day sensationalist splash to improve their ratings in order to attract advertisers to their networks or cable shows. Not a conspiracy, and not real news, but a form of entertainment to distract us from our daily hum-drum lives.

Advertisement