Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any reliable mediums in Co. Kildare?

Options
  • 26-09-2008 3:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi!

Does anyone know of any reliable mediums in Kildare area?
    Not necessarily tarot readings, only finding a bit out about this sort of thing now so any advice is welcome!

Thanks, Lily
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭RobbieMc

Lady in Naas called Sandra whom I had a reading with few weeks ago, very good and on the ball with what I was told.

PM me if you need her number, took two weeks for my appointment

Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 s_buddy

I have an appointment for Sandra today in Naas. I have been with her before but can't remember where the house is. Tried to catch her on her phone but she is not answering.

Can you give me the directions to her house? much appreciated...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tombraider 2

sandra lives in the estate opposite Ballycane church. Church is on the right and her house is in the estate beside centra, butchers, fruit & veg shop e.c.t.. which is on your left. Turn into the estate and veer round to the right (around the green), her house is the 3rd last house facing the green, i think!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

joined in may and first post,answering a funny first post,a day late.????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 zenab

RobbieMc wrote: »
    Lady in Naas called Sandra whom I had a reading with few weeks ago, very good and on the ball with what I was told.

Rob

Hi,

Could someone PM Sandra's number please?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭Kieo

there is a guy in celbridge called tom colton
    this is a link to his website his details are on it
    he does not do fortune telling only medium stuff
    http://graagussolas.com/?page_id=10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 clinks

Hey,
    I went to this lady about 13 years ago and found her to be fantastic. She is one of the best I've been to and would love to get her number.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Erica<3

Hi, has anyone ever been to Tricia Murphy or her mother in Georges st arcade? I think Tricia is very on the ball, told me stuff she could not have known otherwise... I just want to hear anybody elses experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jamieskillz

Hi guys could some one PM me Sandra’s in Naas number? Please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 alanfitz85

Hi guys, could someone PM me Sandra's number too please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Erica<3 wrote: »
    Hi, has anyone ever been to Tricia Murphy or her mother in Georges st arcade? I think Tricia is very on the ball, told me stuff she could not have known otherwise... I just want to hear anybody elses experience.

Erica,

I have been going to tricia over the years and find her to be spot on something and to be away off on other things... I do however like her as a reader as she is very calm and gentle... Apparently she is not there in george st acarde anymore ... Do you have a contact number for her would love to get another reading from her... Did you find that any of her perdiction comes true???

She does also have another sister Mary who does the tarot cards on talbot st... Out from Linda, tricia and mary tricia get my vote... she definiately does have a gift but sometime I get the feeling that she does hold back and only tell you the positive thing that is going to happen and never prepares you for all the negetave thing that is going to happen..

In saying that I hope here prediction does come true finger cross... but we are all master of our own destiny....

River 1

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Alix

Hi

Would someone mind PM Sandras number to me please

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 alanfitz85

Alix wrote: »
    Hi

Would someone mind PM Sandras number to me please

Thanks

Does anyone have a phone number for Sandra please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 joxer18

hi does any1 have sandras num in naas thanks v much ...

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123

Hi guys, could someone pm me Sandras telephone number. Thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 makeupart

RobbieMc wrote: »

Rob
    hay can some one send me her number if anyone has it thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭cmrm

hi there, ive been trying to get sandras number for ages.
    could someone also pm her number to me, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sin1234

hi i have heard of a guy from ballinasloe any1 have his number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 HealthNWealth

Hi Guys,

I went to Sandy like 3 years ago and it was an amazing experience. Now my mom is coming over from America and is desperate to see her but I dont have her number anymore. If anybody has her number can you please send it to me? I would really really appreciate it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dngrock

Hi guys could some one PM me Sandra’s in Naas number? Please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 susa

hi could anyone pm me sandra's number please.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

Hi,

Can someone PM me sandras no.

Thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lassdara

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has Sandra in Naas number could you PM it on to me.......
    Thanks in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Lollie22

Hey just wonderin if someone could send me sandras number? thanks a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 nickle

What about Anne in Kilcullen? An excellent reader and medium, I am told. Anyone know where her office is; directions? please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭missmelo

Hi guys

I was with sandra a few years back, and nothing she told me has come true, nothing even made sense at the time, im sorry if that upsets some people who have had a good experience, but that was just mine, i have also been to anne in kilcullen and nothing came through either, and thank god on both counts, im still on my search for a good physic/medium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 boarder 77

hello, i went to see sandra about 8n yrs ago and now live overseas but would like to get in contact with her again any chance you could pm me her ph number or ideally her email addererss. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mick Jagerbomb

hey, could someone pm Sandra's contact details please, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Angel8

nickle wrote: »
    What about Anne in Kilcullen? An excellent reader and medium, I am told. Anyone know where her office is; directions? please
    Hi do you have a number for Anne? Thanks:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Angel8

Hi does anyone have a number for Ann in Kilcullen, Co. Kildare? :)

Advertisement