Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby faced dad

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

ROFL

He looks 10, and she looks at least 25!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,997 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

OP the Sun is garbage its not press

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

poor kids.

also, that story of the court refusing to give kids back is terrible too. I'd be sueing just about everyone right about then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

zuroph wrote: »

also, that story of the court refusing to give kids back is terrible too. I'd be sueing just about everyone right about then.

Been thinking about that since I read it. :(

Also feel for the adoptive parents. Probably waiting ages to adopt, and now this. It's hardly their fault either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

there's a
    (terrible tv3 sat night)
    movie in there somewhere in that story..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Meh! Todays news, tomorrows chip-paper as my grandmother used to say!
    Moving on... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

If you watch the film, his voice hasn't even broken. Is it even biologically possible for him to be the father?

I'd be looking for a paternity test if I were him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Blisterman wrote: »
    If you watch the film, his voice hasn't even broken. Is it even biologically possible for him to be the father?

Of course its biologically possible. Do you know what age people start puberty? So many girls have gotten pregnant at 13. Its only big news with hima as he looks extremely young for his age.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

He doesn't look like he's hit puberty yet. :confused:

He'll be 26 with a kid half his age.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

zuroph wrote: »

What value?

Apparently not in the interests of the children to go back to their biological parents who did nothing wrong...

They "may" also be right about a miscarriage of justice..

• Advertisement

I think voice breaking is often one of the last things to happen. I'm an authority on this subject, as I remember clearly all the good times I had taking the piss out of my brothers when their voices broke. If they slagged me off about anything I'd say 'you sound like a 7 year old girl!!!!' Topic for another thread maybe. Ahhhhh good times hehe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

At least he knows his petrol's workin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭jane86

I think voice breaking is often one of the last things to happen.

I knew a guy whose voice only broke when he was 20! It was funny watching peoples reactions when meeting him for the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Wacko

How cute is that, he´s like a little Screamin' Jay Hawkins, only another 74 more to go young fella.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Holy fcuk :eek:.. he looks freaked out holding the child.. He only looks about 8 himself.. dzzzirt

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

You know it's bad when he doesn't even know what the word "financally" means

Wacko wrote: »
    How cute is that,

Username: Wacko (check)

Other info: Thinks the young lad is 'cute' (check)

/runs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

I think this bit explains a lot...
    Dennis (Alfies dad), who has fathered nine kids

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

His gf is fúcking massive compared to him. That's scary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

stovelid wrote: »
    The picture of the couple is disturbing. He looks about 8, and she looks about 18.

so true

Would it not be rape? If though both are minors :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Of course its biologically possible. Do you know what age people start puberty? So many girls have gotten pregnant at 13. Its only big news with hima as he looks extremely young for his age.

Well, surely if his voice hasn't broken, 9 months after knocking up the girl, he hasn't hit puberty yet.

Well, surely if his voice hasn't broken, 9 months after knocking up the girl, he hasn't hit puberty yet.

Nah puberty is spread over a few years, with your voice breaking being one of the last things to happen. Growing up in a house of lads, im nearly sure of that.

The male puberty itinerary must be fairly f*cked up if you can impregnate women before your voice breaks. :D

/unless he's covering up for his da.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,749 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

“I will talk to him again and it will be the birds and the bees talk. Some may say it’s too late but he needs to understand so there is not another baby.”

yeah mate, it is too late, and I think he's figured it out by now anyway....

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

noblestee wrote: »
    At least he knows his petrol's workin

I'm actually shocked!! I didn't think you could get someone preggers when you're that young!! What the hell was a 15 yr old doing with a 12 yr old guy??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

What a stud :P

This means they go be going to school at the same time.:eek:

Toots85 wrote: »
    What the hell was a 15 yr old doing with a 12 yr old guy??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Found the baby's real father:

mrmagoo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

C'mon she was destined to be a teenage mother with a name like Chantelle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

GaNjaHaN wrote: »
    He doesn't look like he's hit puberty yet. :confused:

He'll be 26 with a kid half his age.

It says in the Times that he HASN'T hit puberty so it's surely not possible! The journalist might need a few lessons of the young lad...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5724616.ece

It's on the third paragraph...

Advertisement