Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Beautiful Woman**

Options
  • 28-01-2009 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭

Let me just say that I am completely serious when i say this....but this woman who has been on our TV screens for the best part of a decade...is in my opinion......one of the most Beautiful Women i have ever layed eyes upon.

She has the closest thing to a "perfect" face, and i just hope she continues to grace the TV screens for years to come...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

fryup wrote: »
    Let me just say that I am completely serious when i say this....but this woman who has been on our TV screens for the best part of a decade...is in my opinion......one of the most Beautiful Women i have ever layed eyes upon.

She has the closest thing to a "perfect" face, and i just hope she continues to grace the TV screens for years to come...
    If this is your definition of perfect, I'd hate to see your definition of ugly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Oh here we go again, another anit-Irish-women thread! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Looks like a horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Was anyone else expecting Mary Kennedy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

creggy wrote: »
    Looks like a horse.
    That's original. ;)

OP yeah, she's pretty. Don't think she's amazing though but I'm not you... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭taibhse

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Looks like a thin Mary Harney

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

What the f,uck?

Daz would'nt shift her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Dudess wrote: »
    That's original. ;)

OP yeah, she's pretty. Don't think she's amazing though but I'm not you... :)

It's a classic :D. Besides she really does look like a horse IMO.

Was she in the US version of The Office?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Thread should be renamed ' Infatuation ' .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

One of her eyes is halfway down her face.

She is pretty enough and all but you could have found a picture from before she had the stroke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Pub07

creggy wrote: »
    It's a classic :D. Besides she really does look like a horse IMO.

Thats why the OP wants to ride her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I wouldn't kick her out of bed.....but I wouldn't try very hard to get her in! Plenty of very beautiful women out there and to each his own I guess!

Me? I'd go for herself below.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

She's no Brad Pitt! look.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I recognise her from TV, if I didn't I would say nothing since her square jaw makes her look possibly like a tranny. It is like those damn emails with a series of pics and a flute in the last one. The rule is just fap on, never look at the last pic ;) unless of course....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Mr. Ed called looking for his wife. Dinner's cold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Shes no Anne Doyle but whatever tickles your fancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

This is where it starts, worshipping from afar. Next it'll be sifting through her rubbish to lick her old crackers.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Yeah shes nice.

I dont know why everyone is saying shes disgusting, a bit much imho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

I dont know why everyone is saying shes disgusting, a bit much imho.

thats the irish for ya.........they revel in putting people down;)

Grimes wrote: »
    Tip of the cap to you sir.

That will be all for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Don't mind them OP.

People think I'm a disgusting degenerate* for thinking that Kerry Katona is quite cute (despite her obvious deficiencies as a human being)

*people think I'm a disgusting degenerate for many other reasons aswell

Look fair enough,whatever your in to!!
    Good luck with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Grimes wrote: »

Is he some sort of hero of yours or something? :confused:

Especially considering the fact that they all then post pictures of themselves on the 'know your nerd' thread. Theres noone of her calibre there let me tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,648 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

one of her eyes is bigger than the other.

she wouldnt last very long in Sparta.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

*Bleugh*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I would and possibly have.....

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Especially considering the fact that they all then post pictures of themselves on the 'know your nerd' thread. Theres noone of her calibre there let me tell you.
    Because next to people who like looking at pictures of themselfs are people who also like the idea of others looking at pictures of them to .But then might mention in a thread how they dont like facebook .Something one notices over a period of a year or so on boards ;)

As for OP's pic ,she has that mature look and aint bad at all .

Advertisement