Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is considered "normal"?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭capedcrustacian

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Yeah, I once shared with a girl that didn't flush after a dump and quite often there was no toilet paper in the bowl either, just an evil brown turd greeting me from the bowl as I went to the bathroom in the morning :(

Durty! Yet this girl considered herself to be in the 'upper ranks of upper middle class', thanks to the family dynasty of attendance at Cambridge University. :rolleyes:

great, i'm not alone!! did you ever ask her why? I've asked her on numerous occasions to flush but she just shrugs n says she forgets, I'm embarrassed when friends come over because of it. also noticed the smell of wee eminating from her room lately, perhaps she has some erm, problems?

All the long legs and pert breasts in the world ain't worth **** if you're a filthy minging hobo girl.

erm, she has neither of the above, she's a bit, um, how to put it nicely.....hmmm, picture a burely truck driver, give it breasts and, well, there you have it.

i'm no oil painting either btw, so it's not a personal attack on her, she can be very nice sometimes, but her hygiene is just abismal, and no matter how often i've tried to hint at it, it doesn't improve

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Yeah, I once shared with a girl that didn't flush after a dump and quite often there was no toilet paper in the bowl either, just an evil brown turd greeting me from the bowl as I went to the bathroom in the morning :(

Durty! Yet this girl considered herself to be in the 'upper ranks of upper middle class', thanks to the family dynasty of attendance at Cambridge University. :rolleyes:

Obviously had servants to wipe and flush after her.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

To know what is normal, you need to create an after hours poll for each point. then you pick the second lowest vote count as the definition of normal - because the lowest vote is from the crackpots and the higher votes are from the usual after-hours wierdo posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Ugh, get out OP, get out now :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

You dont drink during the week?

weirdo....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Is it normal to butcher a little girl and drive in an open topped convertable through 7 states, wearing her head as a hat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Varkov wrote: »
    Is it normal to butcher a little girl and drive in an open topped convertable through 7 states, wearing her head as a hat?

No. It's not normal to quote Con Air either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

yes it is :) great film.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

All the long legs and pert breasts in the world ain't worth **** if you're a filthy minging hobo girl.

Agreed...
    I wonder if she leaves her slot clot around the place also?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Time to move out of your family home OP! :D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

isnt it about time you paid rent and moved out of the squat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 mr president

any special reason why her friend did a poo in the bath?:confused:

CDfm wrote: »
    isnt it about time you paid rent and moved out of the squat

that's the kicker, the house is lovely, i mean, it was when we moved in, but as time has gone on they have the place destroyed with food, it's everywhere.

I barely make enough to pay the rent and bills and it breaks my heart to think i've more than likely lost my deposit because of other peoples filth, is it normal to be so filthy? has anyone else experienced it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SpookyDoll

Eurgh, she is a dirtbird to use the common parlance. Still though I would get the fook outta dodge and yeh pity about the deposit but you cant go on living with these skiddy knicker wearing filth bags......

any special reason why her friend did a poo in the bath?:confused:

lol, i'm not sure, there have been many strange things done, like hiding half eaten dinners under the cushions in the sittingroom :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

that's the kicker, the house is lovely, i mean, it was when we moved in, but as time has gone on they have the place destroyed with food, it's everywhere.

I barely make enough to pay the rent and bills and it breaks my heart to think i've more than likely lost my deposit because of other peoples filth, is it normal to be so filthy? has anyone else experienced it?

Just move out and rent your room on to someone else. Get them to pay the deposit to you. It's musical chairs with the rooms until the whole place is vacated and then those unlucky few lose their deposits.

It's a pyramid scheme deal really!

Its not normal -they are animals

A word of advice get out of dodge - if you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas

what I would do is make up a phantom job application and ask them if you get it would they be able to find someone to take your place.

A bit sneeky but if it gets you your deposit and gets you sharing with normall people who like clean toilets and pooh free baths dont concider rotten food normal

UGH - it sounds awful - i dont know how you can possibly tolerate it

CDfm wrote: »
    Its not normal -they are animals

A word of advice get out of dodge - if you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas

what I would do is make up a phantom job application and ask them if you get it would they be able to find someone to take your place.

A bit sneeky but if it gets you your deposit and gets you sharing with normall people who like clean toilets and pooh free baths dont concider rotten food normal

UGH - it sounds awful - i dont know how you can possibly tolerate it

i'd love to move sooner rather than later and also be able to warn anyone that encounters them what they are really like, cos when i first met them they came across as being really nice, and though admitted to being untidy, said they were very clean people.......guess i'm naive :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

ah move out and tell the landlord the reason why too....:)

• Advertisement

minxie1 wrote: »
    ah move out and tell the landlord the reason why too....:)

could i do that? i know the landlord isn't fond of them, he's actually told me so. They went through a phase of ringing him about really stupid things like the light buld being gone, can he come replace it, and will he pay for the batteries for the remote control for the tv. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

Are they non-nationals? Had a few probs with non-national flatmates before, same kinda weird behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

Could be worse .I live in a bedsit . There are 20 bedsits in my building , some of them romas , I cant be bothered even buying a tv worth more than 20 quid in fear of robbery .

Smart Bug wrote: »
    Are they non-nationals? Had a few probs with non-national flatmates before, same kinda weird behaviour.

no, they are irish, i'm just baffled over it all, it's really made me wonder what normal is? I feel a bit like Monica from Friends cos i like the place clean, but i know i'm not a clean freak like?!?

i'd love to move sooner rather than later and also be able to warn anyone that encounters them what they are really like, cos when i first met them they came across as being really nice, and though admitted to being untidy, said they were very clean people.......guess i'm naive :o

How will you get your deposit back?

Your landlord seems ok but will he pay it to you -doubt it.

If they recruit your replacement -while not ideal is the close to ethics you can get.

Or else put an add up on daft to see what response you get?

Some people find that fun-great craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

no, they are irish, i'm just baffled over it all, it's really made me wonder what normal is? I feel a bit like Monica from Friends cos i like the place clean, but i know i'm not a clean freak like?!?

Its pretty normal to want to live in a clean house. Get out of there as soon as you can and next time rent with less people so there will be less problems ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

why was my "yore ma" post deleted? :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

vinylmesh wrote: »
    why was my "yore ma" post deleted? :mad::mad::mad:

Cause it sucked ass!

you pay rent weekly or monthly

cash or how

any chance of doint a bunk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Kiera wrote: »
    Cause it sucked ass!

that may be so, but it's hardly fair to delete posts on that basis.

Advertisement