Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are we entering End of Days?

Options
  • 24-08-2008 11:49pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Right so in the Fatima and Medjugorje apparitions, Our Lady said that if Russia wasnt accepted and consecrated by the Vatican, Russia would be involved in the last great war on earth.

The book of revelations talks about birds falling out of the sky, we have seen 3 air disasters this week alone.

The irish property market has gone to pot.

And there are threads in AH about badly spelt peedofillers.

So my question is this, should i start wearing clean knickers in case I have an accident?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Look, people, this is what happens when off licences close at 10pm! We must revolt against government oppression and premature drunken bull****! Fight the powah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Conspiracy theory forum is a bit further on...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

maybe you should wear a nappy in case of accidents!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

The last great war?

Please. The Georgia situation gets a 4/10. Somewhere between the Malaya Emergency and the Suez crisis.

pfft, armchair war pundits.....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,978 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Must be time to join a cult.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

or maybe read A differant book ?
    mine is so much more, non- end of days...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

faceman wrote: »
    Right so in the Fatima and Medjugorje apparitions, Our Lady said that if Russia wasnt accepted and consecrated by the Vatican, Russia would be involved in the last great war on earth.

The book of revelations talks about birds falling out of the sky, we have seen 3 air disasters this week alone.

So my question is this, should i start wearing clean knickers in case I have an accident?

religion lol

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

1 .Have you seen the size of Russia, its mahusive! theyre bound to be in on a war that ends the planet just because they are that damned big ( you can bet your ass the US will be there too), i doubt it will be soon tho.

2. Planes fall out of the sky from time to time, it happens, end of story.

3. theres always a property market going south somewhere, there has to be, it economics.

4. dirty scum paedo's have always been around, and unfortunalty probably always will be.

this is life, not the end of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Haha, you crazy christians, whatever will you think of next?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

was that the one where gabriel byrne was the devil and ahhnuld was trying to save some woman?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

No, because I would rather you wash mine before you reach the end of your days. Do you do delicates?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,978 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

No, because I would rather you wash mine before you reach the end of your days. Do you do delicates?

Commando - we won't be needing any knickers where we're going..:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Must be time to join a cult.

I think he's already in one of those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Was it not predicted (by someone, I dunno.....Nostradamus mebbe?) that if the next Pope was black it would herald the end of days? Maybe they mixed it up with the leader of the free world.....that would be barack obama?

And look at the name of his running mate, Biden......Obama-Biden is only a few letters away from Osama-BinLaden!!! (yeah i know way too much time on my hands :rolleyes:)

Im takin my iodine tablets, tis all over people.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Commando - we won't be needing any knickers where we're going..:eek:
    Well in that case should I wear my HOT pants?

This is why I don't follow any religion. Then I don't need to believe this sort of stuff. People have been predicting the end of the world for yonks. I remember hearing one claiming that the planetary alignment on the 5th of May 2000 was going to wipe us out. And then another one about the 6th of June 2006.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Well in that case should I wear my HOT pants?

Pics or GTFO:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

apparently my posts are no good because they just have one word in them! end of days me arse !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Yeah there's plenty of this going around alright. Supposed to be 2012 the new end of the world date. December 21st of that year. Although there is meant to be a build up towards it starting this year. That build up better get cracking before it runs out of time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Oh, you think you're bad, huh? You're a fucking choir boy compared to me! A CHOIR BOY! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Ugh I don't care when it ends - if it ends tomorrow, all well and good.

Still though, if Russia -v- Georgia is "the last great war" then God's really taking the p!ss. Talk about an anti-climax!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Hope it is. Then this stupid world will be mine! Ahem. I mean,yes blue,you should always wear your hotpants.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Still though, if Russia -v- Georgia is "the last great war" then God's really taking the p!ss. Talk about an anti-climax!

Ha yeah that would be a crap end. How's about it bubbles for a while and then we can have Russia/China v NATO/India to sort things out. That's the winning combination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

What's this a new Dan Brown book? Yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    The last great war?

Please. The Georgia situation gets a 4/10. Somewhere between the Malaya Emergency and the Suez crisis.

pfft, armchair war pundits.....

I don't think that's the war faceman is referring to. It's most likely Russia against the whest, as in it hasn't happened yet so we're still all f*cked.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Yeah, well, we've had a good innings. Can't complain really. I for one would like to welcome...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Maybe they mixed it up with the leader of the free world.....that would be barack obama?

The only people who buy the leader of the free world line are Yanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Repent my children and all will be forgiven.......walk towards the the light my son.

Sure we can all move to westport we'd all be safe there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Sailormoon

The end of the world has been predicted an enormous amount of times, so by induction it's not going to happen now,either!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Sailormoon wrote: »
    The end of the world has been predicted an enormous amount of times, so by induction it's not going to happen now,either!

Im sorry to pick on you but its just you were the latest post on the page...

i dont really give a toss about that. I have an underwear dilema!!!!!

Advertisement