Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am a evil person!

Options
  • 03-12-2007 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Firstly,I am in college in Dublin.Am in 2nd year.

My friend has had this new girlfriend since the beginning of September.I didn't actually meet her till October.Well there was an instant click between us.Anyway we were always talking over msn/texting eachother.

At first we were only friends,just chatting generally.Then around Halloween.We had a moment.We were drunk and I had my arm around her but apparently I pulled away.

Another night we were out and her boyfriend wasn't.There was a group of us.I noticed that she was giving me those"flirty eyes"
    I thought she was drunk so passed no heed.

Then about three weeks ago.We were out again.We ended up chatting and on my part at least there was no flirting.She was dragged off into the toilet.All our friends thought we were about to score.Then myself and the girl had a big row.Even though we hadn't been actively flirting that night.

Anyway.Leading on to this week.All our friends are like"Ye so fancy eachother."

Then about this time last week.She told me she had a crush on me.

Moving onto Saturday night.She called over to my house and we ended up scoring.We are now having an affair.Her friends are telling her to dump her boyfriend and to be with me.She still claims that she wants to be with her boyfriend.Plus I don't want to be in a relationship.

I dunno what to think about the whole situation.Any opinions good are or bad,will be greatly appreciated!

Plus I know I am being a complete tosser but I can't seem to stop thinking about her.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

*sigh*

Grow up might be a start. He's your friends girlfriend ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Ah sure you're only in college. Forbidden fruit- grass is greener and all that. It's just lust- you'll get it out of the system and that'll be that.

I feel sorry for the boyfriend but you're single. She's the one to blame. If you're not comfortable with her having a boyfriend and seeing you- let her know it- otherwise I wouldn't get in the middle of it.

EDIT- Didn't realise he was one of you mates. Sorry- get outta bed with your mate's missus or expect serious consequences- you can never come out of that trumps.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

So you taken your friends gf and now you don't want to be in a relationship with her? This is going to end in tears big time, hers and maybe yours when your friend finds out what you did.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I know I shouldn't be thinking like this but I can't help myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I pity your friend because he has poor judgement in friends and girlfriends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Aye, get out and hope that it doesn't come out about you and her.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭easyontheeye

your a bastard...grow a pair of balls and tell your mate what your doing :mad:

hes your fooking mate... apparently :rolleyes: and your laughing at him so you can have your excitement. prick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Well it's done now so now is the time to pick up the pieces. If you don't want to be with her then forget about her...do your other friends know about this? As in will your friend find out?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Well it's done now so now is the time to pick up the pieces. If you don't want to be with her then forget about her...do your other friends know about this? As in will your friend find out?

Her best friend knows and my best friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

I pity your friend because he has poor judgement in friends and girlfriends.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Yes, yes you are a bad person. And immature. With a friend like you who needs enemies! Call it a day with your one and leave it so. Then hope your friend doesn't find out.

Although on the other hand i think it might be good for your friend to see what kind of people he has in his life! Anyway what you're doing is f*cking lousy

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I know I shouldn't be thinking like this but I can't help myself.

No, you mean that your penis can't help itself. "I can't help myself" is the oldest excuse in the book and also the lamest. Of course you can help yourself. It won't be easy but you have to grow some balls and start acting like a mature individual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

2 things

1. It feels better than it normally would because it's wrong.

2. If you go out with her, you'll always wonder if she's off with someone else, cause if she can do it now, she could do it again. If you don't go out with her, stay away from her and try avoid being in her company while you're out with your mate. If you know she's gonna be out too, make your excuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭SubjectSean

Stop acting like such a selfish twat and thinking with your prick you don't even want a relationship with the cheating little bitch. You deserve a damn good kicking frankly, none of us want a mate like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

In the sense that everyone makes mistakes by cheating, thats one thing...

... but if he's your mates girlfriend and you think you can't help yourself? You need to cop the f*ck on, especially in this day and age where word gets around and sh*t sticks.

Put her in your spank bank... move on before you do serious damage.
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Say goodbye to your friend. Cause he'll want nothing to do with you when he finds out - and rightly so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

Gonna quote my friends favourite line (no idea where it comes from):

"bro's before ho's"

That is all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

The politest way I can put this is, grow a pair, grow a spine and grow up.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

kraggy wrote: »
    2 things

1. It feels better than it normally would because it's wrong.

2. If you go out with her, you'll always wonder if she's off with someone else, cause if she can do it now, she could do it again. If you don't go out with her, stay away from her and try avoid being in her company while you're out with your mate. If you know she's gonna be out too, make your excuses.

Agree with the above.

What you got to do is
    (1) Tell your mate. He might not talk to you for a while but in the long-run it will be a good thing.
    (2) Stay away from her. It will never work out as you will never trust her anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

Tomthepost wrote: »
    Agree with the above.

What you got to do is
    (1) Tell your mate. He might not talk to you for a while but in the long-run it will be a good thing.
    (2) Stay away from her. It will never work out as you will never trust her anyway.

Hmmm....tell your mate but do it over text or at least have an ice-pack ready for when you go home!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Reaps

Hey,

Your both in college, and from my experience women come and go!
    Tell your mate 'Face to face' if he punches you, fine you deserve it then dump her.
    If he's cool about it and understands the suitation etc. then be with her - its actually quite simple.

Good Luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭estar

Wibbs wrote: »
    The politest way I can put this is, grow a pair, grow a spine and grow up.

+11

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭girlwitcurls

i dont think its helpful calling OP every name under the sun. geeeeeeeez noone else i suppose ever ate the forbidden fruit or made a bloody mistake!pet stay away from that girl she doesnt have any morals clearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

yeah,everyone needs to stop the name calling.
    ok,your decision was foolish,and your friend,who if he findds out has every reason to hate you,but i think you know that.
    theres no easy way out of this.
    good luck.
    and in future :

bros before hos*

*very good rule.altho most of my friends are girls. so is it hos before bros. agh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭andyl222

clearly by the tone of the original post you were expecting people to start by telling you you're not bad or evil etc etc and then dole out advice. Afraid that won't be happening... to be honest, if you were aware of how wrong it is, how there was a possibility it could happen beforehand and yet still went through with it and scored your friends gf you are a bad person!! Jesus, think about it, you betrayed your friend... and for what,something which by your own admission is going nowhere. Idiocy. Finally, grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭andyl222

i dont think its helpful calling OP every name under the sun. geeeeeeeez noone else i suppose ever ate the forbidden fruit or made a bloody mistake!pet stay away from that girl she doesnt have any morals clearly.

hahahahah, I love how the girl has no morals..... for god sake, he knew before anything ever happened that it could, and it would be WRONG!! If someone does something that they know to be wrong it would seem to show a lack of morals....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭McSween

my friend got off with a bird i was snogging one night a few years ago, she didn't mean anything to me. i had been with her, went to the toilet, when i came back he was getting off with her. i let him off cos he couldn't get a sniff at the time but i knew she wasn't going to let me go back to hers anyway. (not saying i haven't had dry spells)

in your case, how long are you friends with him? since first year? if i were you i'd end it now, and tell him, if your friendship has any chance of lasting that would probably be the best way to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭SubjectSean

noone else i suppose ever ate the forbidden fruit

What you mean is 'f**ked their mate over for a cheating slapper'. You make it sound like eating an apple.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

My friend has had this new girlfriend since the beginning of September.I didn't actually meet her till October.Well there was an instant click between us.Anyway we were always talking over msn/texting eachother.
    All our friends are like"Ye so fancy eachother."

and:

Her friends are telling her to dump her boyfriend and to be with me.

Well, I think you have a problem with friends!

Firstly, forget your friend, because he isn't one. You have proven that.

Secondly, her friends sound nice! Just remember, they'll be saying the same about you, if you go out with her and some other fella comes along.

I'd listen to this girl. She doesn't want you, she wants her boyfriend.

Though a real friend would tell him what you and her did and walk away.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭girlwitcurls

ok i didnt take it like eating an apple. this guy is just immature. both parties are wrong. all im saying is just everyone makes mistakes and hopefully learns from them.

Advertisement