Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satan invented Evolution

Options
  • 15-11-2007 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

The Bible, the best book to have ever existed, has been undermined to the point were we now are meant to believe it is all one big metaphor. This is wrong, the Bible is the book of God, it is infallible. Can we answer how God created the Heavens and the Earth in seven days? Certainly not, this is because it is incomprehensible for a human to be able to fatham such a wonder.

It is funny in a disturbing sort of way that Evolution has become so acceptable, to the point I was nearly indoctrinated by the Atheists that Evolution was indeed happening. We all know evolution is nothing but pure lies. Let us take a closer look shall we?

Chemical Evolution- Is this even worth even bringing up? In real science, you know the one that passes all three tests to the set criteria, it is proven hydrogen can not be turned into an other element.

Cosmic Evolution- Ah the 'big bang.' The something from nothing. We as Christians are called stupid because we believe that something great formed the planet in which we live today, the Evolutionists believe that we came from a.......DOT. Well, I guess it makes perfect sense that a dot would be able to create the amazing planet we live today..surely? .Oh wait no actually.
    I believe God is responsible, you believe in a dot. They are both Religion, the only difference is that it makes sense that an intelligent creator would create a world with intelligence,as opposed to a dot that could create anything.

Its not hard to grasp boyos, just think about it, why would a dot create something so amazing as our planet? Why not just a few specs of dust?

Explain the dot can you?;) Have a good time with your magical fairytale. I think I might just stick with God.

Macroevolution This is the idea that one animal can magically change into another. Come on people even Pokemon makes more sense than this, at least if follows a coherent pattern. When was the last time a dog gave birth to a goat?
    This idiocy of an idea can be debunked quite simply, Macroevolution is not Science, it is impossible. It can not be observed, it cannot be tested and it is not repeatable. Fail again.

Now we have gone through the Religous aspects of Evolution, this is you have to believe in them.

However this is the funny part.This aspect of Evolution is possible Micro-Evolution. The funny thing is that this is actually mentioned in the Bible. Makes sense? It should God created the Bible.
    Micro-Evolution - A human comes from a human. A dog comes from a dog. A goat comes from a goat. A cat comes from a Cat. Yes there will be differences, but they are the same thing. A human is a human. An ape is an ape. I really can't see where the confusion lies.

The only reason Atheists believe in Evolution is because they don't want to believe in God. This is because Atheists cannot accept the fact that there is something more powerful than themselves. Their view is that Evolution is taking place, don't lie, what is the evidence, the actual evidence.

Anyway is anyone really concerned with what Atheists have to say? The last time I checked, I didnt really care about the opinion of a monkey.

Peace and God bless.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Huzzah!

impressed,
    Scofflaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I was once dumb, and had no idea what I was talking about. I have read up a lot on both sides of the argument, and have at least gained some sort of knowledge.

Oh and thank you.

I was once dumb, and had no idea what I was talking about. I have read up a lot on both sides of the argument, and have at least gained some sort of knowledge.

Oh and thank you.

No problem!

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I love you estanban. Where do I sign up for this Christianity lark, whatever you're with, I'm with.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

esteban wrote:
    I was once dumb, and had no idea what I was talking about.
    I'd never have guessed!

Anyhow, that's three creationism threads on the go -- is this a forum record?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

In real science, you know the one that passes all three tests to the set criteria, it is proven hydrogen can not be turned into an other element.
    What, hydrogen bombs don't exist?

There's no sun?

Talliesin wrote: »
    What, hydrogen bombs don't exist?

There's no sun?

What? Hydrogen bombs have nothing to do with anything. What were you trying to point out? We make bombs with hydrogen so it is possible we owe our existence to hydrogen? There is no link between them.

You are obviously not aware of what the chemical evolution idea actually is. If so, I suggest you stay that way. It is of no advantage to you.

To make Talliesin's point a bit more bluntly -- hydrogen is burned in the sun and in atomic bombs to produce the heavier elements like carbon, oxygen, sodium and the rest of the atoms that go to make up you, me and everybody else. Your assertion that "hydrogen can not be turned into an other element" is as hopelessly wrong as everything else in your post.

BTW, that guy you link to on your bebo page is cool. Is there more of him around? I didn't know that knives evolved via spoons into forks, or that anybody smart enough to edit a video would be dumb enough to fall for that worth1000 photo manipulation contest that he's produced as evidence for that genesis story about a race of giants. Like, can't he use google or something? Wow.

robindch wrote: »
    To make Talliesin's point a bit more bluntly -- hydrogen is burned in the sun and in atomic bombs to produce the heavier elements like carbon, oxygen, sodium and the rest of the atoms that go to make up you, me and everybody else. Your assertion that "hydrogen can not be turned into an other element" is as hopelessly wrong as everything else in your post.

Ah, now. You'll be telling him next Santa isn't coming.
    robindch wrote: »
    BTW, that guy you link to on your bebo page is cool. Is there more of him around? I didn't know that knives evolved via spoons into forks before. Nice one.

Interesting selection pressures!

cordially,
    Scofflaw

You are an Atheist, you will obviously reject as Satan has blinded you.

Thanks though for adding that video. That guy is so smart.

• Advertisement

I repeat I don't care for the opinion of a monkey. If you believe you are a monkey, then you have the brain of a monkey, Therfore my opinion matters more. A Christians opinion matters more.

esteban wrote:
    That guy is so smart.
    That guy's on something strong. He oughta cut back.

I honestly feel sad for anyone who cannot accept that God is the creator. I fear for their outcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

I repeat I don't care for the opinion of a monkey. If you believe you are a monkey, then you have the brain of a monkey, Therfore my opinion matters more. A Christians opinion matters more.

You seem rather angry Lad. I hope youre not planning to shoot up a school or anything.

esteban wrote:
    If you believe you are a monkey, then you have the brain of a monkey, Therfore my opinion matters more. A Christians opinion matters more.
    Can't argue with that. Anyhow, I'm off up my tree for the evening with a copy of Sapolsky and a nice big juicy banana. G'night all, woop, woop, WOOP!

I really am not angry.I do have problems with followers of Satan. I follow the Bible, Atheists are what Satan thrives on.

I despise school shooters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

I honestly feel sad for anyone who cannot accept that God is the creator. I fear for their outcome.

Good man yourself, deigning to feel sorry for people so inferior.

Anyway, how about that new Transformers film, eh?

Cannot go wrong with Shia. Top movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

This thread is evolving nicely.

Yes it is, in a logical manner. This thread will not turn into a book over ''millions and millions of years''

• Advertisement

Is there actually any Christians on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Transformers are the devil!

estebancambias do you reject all science as satanic propoganda or merely just evolution?

edit: by the way, WWE isn't real. It's all storylines and the like.

Science is good, Evolution is wrong. Evolution tries to invent answers which are not there.

Science is good, Evolution is wrong.

Wait...are you being serious?

bemused,
    Scofflaw

Not meaning to hijack this thread, but on looking at your bebo I noticed that you have no girls in your top sixteen friends? I found this quite odd as a lad of your age normally would do so, is there any reason for this? Also do you go along with right wing christianity when they say that Gays are the devils playthings?

I really am not sociable. I went to an all male secondary school as well.

Scofflaw wrote: »
    Wait...are you being serious?

bemused,
    Scofflaw

Science has no connection with Evolution. Evolution is a belief, just like Christianity.

Do you think you could be described as "A quiet lad, kept to himself mostly, a real loner?"

Science has no connection with Evolution. Evolution is a belief, just like Christianity.

Well, everyone's entitled to their beliefs, no matter how wrong, I suppose.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Advertisement

There is no proof of Evolution. It is wrong. I ask again, explain how a dot formed the amazing planet in which we live.

It makes more sense that an Intelligent being created intelligent life. A dot is not intelligent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement