Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fr Moores hat (relic) Rochfortbridge

Options
  • 13-04-2024 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

I recently watched a documentary on TG4 about a couple in Rochfortbridge who have a relic in their home. It was very interesting they have people calling on a regular basis to put on the hat as it is reputed to have healing properties. Manchan Magan was chatting to them, the documentary was also about healing wells in Ireland. I would really love to visit them myself. This is close to my heart as I have an ongoing degenerative condition myself & who knows I might get some benefit/healing too from the hat. I’m willing to try everything. Would anyone know whereabouts they live ie: directions to their home. I have made enquiries on Facebook but it was unsuccessful. If anyone knows they can pm me. Thanks this would mean alot to me.

Advertisement