Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone done MA Inclusive Education and SEN in Portobello Institute or studied there in last 5years?

Options
  • 10-04-2024 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I really want to do a masters in inclusive education but I don't have a permanent job so every other college in Ireland is automatically off the table, and it needs to be an online evening/weekend course as I will be working (probably subbing) during the course. Has anyone done this course in Portobello? What was your experience? Was it recognised? Did it help you get a job in SEN/help with your teaching?

Even if someone has studied there recently in the last 5 or so years, what was your experience? I haven't seen a single positive post/review about them but they're all from 10+ years ago.

Any information is appreciated!

Thanks! :)

Advertisement