Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cerazette pills

Options
  • 26-03-2024 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi all,

I didn't know where to start this topic. I hope it can be here.

I have a question about Cerazette pills. My wife has started taking Cerazette pills in the middle of her cycle and I was wondering after how many consecutive days she will be protected from pregnancy?

Does she need to wait for her new cycle to have contact again?

In direction for use that she got with medicine it's written only that she will be protected straight away if she starts taking it on the first day of her cycle and if she starts taking it from day 2 to day 5 that she needs additional protection for the next seven days. What in case if someone starts taking this pills on day 10 or day 15 of the cycle?

I appreciate all the information and I am looking forward to see some answers.

Thank you.

Advertisement