Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perceptions of Psychology in Third level Education among Secondary School Students

Options
  • 25-03-2024 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone, I am final year Psychology student at UCD. I'm doing my final year project on the perceptions of third level psychology among secondary school students to explore if there are any factors contributing to the lack of males in the course as well as the lack of ethnic diversity. You will get a 5 euro Amazon voucher sent by my supervisor in April. If you would like to allow your child to do the online survey which won't take longer than 5 minutes please help me out. I'm analyzing the data tomorrow or Wednesday the latest so any help would really be appreciated to achieve my target goal of participants. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :) my email is = anthea.muresan@ucdconnect.ie

Since I just made this account it unfortunately won't let me post any links. If interested you can email me and I will send you the link asap! :)

Advertisement