Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My bite could damage my bridge

Options
  • 17-03-2024 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

My right upper lateral incisor tooth is broken and my dentist told that it could be good to put a bridge.

However, my dentist told me also because my lower right lateral incisor and my lower central incisor are a little bit one on top of the other when I will bite these two teeth will put pressure on my bridge and as a consequence my bridge may not last a long time.

I would like to know what I can do to fix this problem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Walk1

I would like to know if a solution is to shorten the bridge but this bridge covering my broken right upper lateral incisor will be cemented to my right central incisor so I would like to know if the bridge is too short if there would not be enough space to cement it to my right right central incisor

Advertisement