Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TTC tips and advice please

Options
  • 27-02-2024 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hello I'm here on boards again and this time not with the news of pregnancy but sad that we TTC last year with no joy and have started again.

I felt so positive this month feeling it would happen. I am not due my period until 1st March going by Flo App and thats a 28 day cycle - I usually have a 31-34 day cycle - and I started bleeding today . I assume its a period. Or could it be a miscarriage!? I thought maybe it was implantation bleeding this morning send got excited but have continued to end today 🥺

If my cycle is typically 32-34 days then my ovulation would be later possibly would it!? I'm confused.

I'm contemplating investing in ovulation tests and fertility tests online , I saw them on Boots.

Any suggestions or advice women. I feel disheartened and sad 😪 yet grateful for one boy all the same. I really really want another baby...

Advertisement