Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone identify this bug/larvae?

Options
  • 18-02-2024 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭

Not sure where to post this but if not the right spot can a mod move?

At our wits end with these larvae. They don't seem to be coming from anyone source. Ive found them all along the walls of the downstairs mainly. They appeared last autumn and we kind just dealt with them as we found them and they disappeared over the winter months.

They started to come back out the last couple of days and when we returned from a day out today the utility and kitchen ceiling were covered in them (these would always have been the most active rooms).

Google images gives me a few different types of beetle larvae or lice larvae depending on whoch image i use (but none seem to match perfect), would anyone have a suggestion on how to get rid or more importantly where they would be spawning from or how i would narrow the source down.

I'm gussing skirting or wooden cupboards, but i don't know.

Advertisement