Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition question.... newbie

Options
  • 12-01-2024 8:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Relatively new to archery, only took it up around 6 months ago. I'm not sure what's typical for a club - ours is very small and attendance is sparse to say the least. We don't do competitions - just some informal field archery sessions.

Is there any Irish resource with a calendar of competitions? The Archery.ie website is a bit of a haunted barn.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bobster453

sifa and ifaf do competitions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GreggeryPeccary

Thanks. I'm actually a member of SIFA. Unfortunately their website hasn't been updated since last year and their Facebook page since 2019. IFAF isn't much better - a list of events but no indication of start times or even what kind of competition they're running.

I'm wondering specifically if there are any barebow competitions, like the ones they have in the UK.

Advertisement