Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Guitarist Required

Options
  • 05-11-2023 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

We're looking for a 2nd guitarist to join myself (guitar), a drummer, bassist and female vocalist for a Metal/Heavy Rock originals project. See SoundCloud samples below of the 2 tracks we're working on. There's no vocals on them yet, but can send samples of a rehearsal recording to give you an idea of the style.

We're looking for a guitarist who can share lead/rhythm along with myself and can contribute to writing, has their own gear which is decent standard etc.

We're based in Dublin and rehearsing at Dedsound Studios in JFK industrial estate. We currently jam once a week. We're looking to write, record and gig asap. Have lots of material in the tank, just need someone dedicated, creative and driven to take this thing forward.

Our ages range from 33-41. So we'd be looking for people in and around that range also.

Give me shout at terrybruton@gmail.com if interested.

Cheers,

Terry

Listen to Someone Else by AOA on #SoundCloud

Listen to I heard You Were Around... by AOA on #SoundCloud

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DrayGuitars

Any more info on this?

Band names Insta etc??

D

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭selwyn

Sorry for the late reply. No name yet. Still in the writing process. Preparing for recording in the next 2 months or so and also getting a set together. Send me an email and we can talk more. Can send you live recordings etc. terrybruton@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Kurooi

I won't be your guitarist but might be an early fan. Let us know if you got anything going.

Advertisement