Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SENO job offer

Options
  • 18-08-2023 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Anyone know of anyone offered a job as SENO with the NCSE? Have been on the panel and under consideration for a position with them since May. Garda vetting is completed, references are meant to be delayed. I sent on hard copies of the references beginning of July and no word yet. Just wondering if anyone knows how long it might take to be formally offered a position with them? Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 froche

Hi, thinking of taking the leap and applying is there anything you can share with me about the process?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭hayser

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sab M

Hi Froche,

I'm still waiting for proper job offer to come through. Have given referees and current employer. Hopefully job offer comes through soon enough or even if I knew there was a start date for after Easter or Summer it'd be good. Apply through the ad on public jobs. It seems to be like the civil service with the way the job is advertised and applied for. I did my interview maybe about a month or so after the deadline, think a week later I got the order of merit on public jobs message. It was a fair while ago so not certain on how long it took. The interview was on zoom, all about experience, SEN and time management/ prioritising work. Are you a primary school teacher? Think the recent job ad has other experience listed like childcare, slt and ot for requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 baygal

Can I ask you what the process was like following your SENO interview? I am called for an Interview this week for a SENO position. Wondering how long after it will be before I will know if I’m successful or not

Sorry meant to tag you. Not used to boards.

• Advertisement

Can I ask you what the process was like following your SENO interview? I am called for an Interview this week for a SENO position. Wondering how long after it will be before I will know if I’m successful or not

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Nari85

I am in the same boat. They told me two weeks although I felt the interview was a disaster!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 buyorbuild2016

Any update on these interviews/jobs??

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭anplaya27

Post edited by anplaya27 on

Advertisement