Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warzone 2.0

Options
  • 27-01-2023 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey!!

Searched and couldn't find current topic on Warzone 2.0

I'm a mature gamer looking for some gamers who would be up for squading up in WZ 2.0

I play most night's when not working,

I play on series X.

If you fancy the above you can add

Activision

YTZOMBIES115#7848415

Or

Shiznit4sure on xbox live

Would prefer mature gamers but once you're over 18 and have a mic

And not Toxic, we'll give it a go.

Cheers

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭jamesd

Usually get on for 2 or 3 games from 8:20pm to 9 or just after while the wife is putting the kids to bed : JamesD-IRL#2773035

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dav45

warzone is lagging on my pc. My pc spec is i5 9400f, 16 gig ram, 1650 4gb oc gpu. Isn't it enough to run it in low settings atleast?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 darbyy4singler

try geforce now or something like that, it helped me a lot to play games when my pc was weak

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Downloading the new update as of today. It's 117GB.... That is just ridiculous. Their server is obviously maxed out too as only downing at 10Mbps. See you in two days...

Advertisement