Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFL Season 2022

Options
  • 25-09-2022 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭

Good season overall I thought. Finals were very entertaining. Final was a flop for the neutrals. Sydney just didn't show up. Geelong have set the bar all season really. I saw them lose to Hawthorn at the MCG and they fell away in the last quarter that day. I saw them hammer the bulldogs in Geelong later in the season and they looked awesome. Tuohy has been so solid all season. His kicking is perfect. Mark O Connor found himself in the mix and he took the opportunities. They made a bit of history. Deconey did a number on Franklin. Isaac Smith had a stormer. Hawkins got them up and running but missed a few goals as the game went on. Old team so will be a few retirements maybe. Apparently Geelong are looking to bring Conor McKenna out.

Advertisement