Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Molloys Site Clonee Village, what's planned for it?

Options
  • 11-08-2022 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Anybody know what's planned for the old bookies site in Clonee Village? It was sold recently, just wondering if anyone knows anything about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭ongarite

There is 2008 planning permission granted for the site redevelopment consisting of 2 retail units & 19 apartments.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭danfrancisco83

Thanks Ongarite, although I wonder if that panning can be renewed/is still valid?

I've no idea what retail units might go in there, the village is well stocked with shops and salons/barbers/solicitors/fast food etc.

Maybe a decent coffee shop, with Summerseat adding a bit more footfall now? Interesting to see what happens with the site

Application gone in for 42 apartments and 2 retail units, planning ref. 221666

Indus Properties Limited? Could be BTR I suppose

Quite imposing building for a small village, can't see this being built.

These lads somehow think they can squeeze 37 apts. and 3 retail units in, in what is essentially the site of a large house with a good sized back garden? Am I missing something? I would have thought the original planning for 19 apts. and 2 retail units was pushing it.

https://www.meathchronicle.ie/2024/03/27/residential-and-retail-development-plan-for-derelict-clonee-site/

• Advertisement
Advertisement