Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nihongo anybody?

Options
  • 04-02-2022 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭

日本語を話す人はいますか?

Strange that there is so little talk about Japanese in this forum. I did my first JLPT exam in December and was surprised at the large number of people taking it, yet there's been no activity on this forum in 3 years.

Is anybody doing the JLPT in July? I'm currently targeting N4 or possibly N3 (we'll see how it goes). It would be great to share any experiences/tips.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Yoshitsune

Nihongo here. I am studying the language for my Leaving Cert. Could ask you the same for experience and tips with the Japanese language.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gerardfoley

There’re at least two Japanese meetups every week in Dublin. Not sure if I'm allowed to post links to them, but if you Google you should be able to find them. There's also the Experience Japan Hanami festival every Year in Dublin.

Advertisement