Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Electric Vehicle charging points replacing ten year old ones.

Options
  • 04-12-2021 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

I know the EV is widely discussed on the main forum,and in Facebook, but I thought it might be useful to for folk to comment at a smaller local scale.

Why for example has the CP at Ballynahinch never been replaced, there's been a hole in the ground because the original CP was so badly damaged,it was never replaced.?

I've spent the last 8 years,politely explaining to ICE drivers that they are blocking an EV bay,and that its not their fault,as Ecarni, had a deliberate policy to only paint one of the two bays green,so as not to upset diesel drivers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭reboot

Charge point eventually replaced in Castlewellan, Co. Down ,11 years on,many thanks to ESB.

Sadly 11 years on only one bay has signage telling diesel folk 2 bays are for EV.

Maybe head of Green paint will get a budget soon?f

Advertisement