Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

123ink filament

Options
  • 17-10-2021 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭

Anyone used them? Are they alright?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

I am after ordering 5 spools off them the past year. One of them was the own brand stuff which isn't great, although it's working OK now after spending a day in the oven at 60 degrees. The REAL-Filament stuff is grand, although I find I need to turn the temperature up to 225 instead of the stated 215 degree max

• Registered Users Posts: 8 aprilla

I use REAL from them and like it, and love the fast service. 212 is the temp I use most though it goes as low as 180 for some of the colours. I never tried their own brand. I also get LAC spray from them, it looks expensive but lasts forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ne_dami

Did you know that REAL (and I'm sure others) actually provide slicer profiles for their filaments?

<I cannot link, so google "REAL filament Cura">

I use their PETG profile in Cura and it has the temp @ 245 degrees (Creality Ender 3).

Advertisement