Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Boiller Installer? Gaswise

Options
  • 16-08-2011 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Hi, has anyone any experience of a company called Gaswise with regards to fitting boillers and replacing radiators?

They have a few testimonials on their site but wanted to get some 'real' views if possible.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

Haven't heard of them but have experienced a bunch of cowboys called A1 midland gas. Avoid them. They Tried to sell me a €2000 new boiler based on their technicians opinion that mine was not worth fixing, which was fixed by someone else for €80, 3 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Elliottsmum79

I'm a recent customer. PM for my story.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bonjovi

The same thing happened to me.. I called them out because I was unhappy with the workings of my gas boiler. They told me that I needed a few new replacement parts, which would cost almost 1000 or to replace it with a new boiler for about 2700. I called out a second gas plumber and he fixed it by releasing some air from a radiator. No new parts needed. This company acted like scam artists. Avoid them like the plague and their business model is to rip people off

Advertisement