Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Albums 2021 (No Chat)

Options
  • 13-03-2021 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Got this announcement in my inbox this afternoon and thought maybe we can have a thread introducing new albums this year. Feel free to add your findings.

Also, if we could keep this thread free from chat, if you wish to discuss something please start a new thread, cheers.

546904.jpg

Live chat on patreon.com Rudess-Portnoy 13th March 3pm EST, it is 8pm GMT/Dublin time

546905.jpg

>>My friend and bandmate, Mike Portnoy,
    joins my live chat today.
    We will discuss the upcoming LTE3 album, reminisce about old times and whatever else comes up.
    Only on my Patreon: www.patreon.com/jordanrudess

>>Jordan's new solo piano album was created as a musical reflection of a most unusual time in our history. "When COVID forced everyone to stay home, I created a musical diary to express my thoughts and feelings at the piano to create what is now presented to you as "A Chapter in Time".

>>Purchase now on BANDCAMP
    https://jordanrudess.bandcamp.com/album/a-chapter-in-time

Comments

Advertisement