Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
29-06-2020, 22:12   #4981
RMAOK
Registered User
 
RMAOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 6,148
Jay and silent Bob strike back

Have you ever seen it?
RMAOK is offline  
Advertisement
29-06-2020, 22:37   #4982
Sardonicat
Registered User
 
Sardonicat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,010
No, but the name intrigues me.

Is it darkly funny?
Sardonicat is offline  
29-06-2020, 22:58   #4983
I Am Nobody
Registered User
 
I Am Nobody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardonicat View Post
No, but the name intrigues me.

Is it darkly funny?
Never watched it,but after reading about it.Don't think so.

Anything interesting happen today?
I Am Nobody is offline  
29-06-2020, 23:04   #4984
JustAThought
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Nobody View Post
Never watched it,but after reading about it.Don't think so.

Anything interesting happen today?
My car got broken into and robbed and I got to watch how fingerprinting is done - ( and the gaurds actually cared and came! )

If you could only ever eat one type of fruit again which one would you choose?
JustAThought is offline  
29-06-2020, 23:18   #4985
I Am Nobody
Registered User
 
I Am Nobody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAThought View Post
My car got broken into and robbed and I got to watch how fingerprinting is done - ( and the gaurds actually cared and came! )

If you could only ever eat one type of fruit again which one would you choose?
Sorry to hear that.I had a bike robbed a few years ago,never found it,But fair play to the guards helping you.

I'd say Kiwi fruit.

What is your favourite lager of choice?
I Am Nobody is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
29-06-2020, 23:31   #4986
I Am Nobody
Registered User
 
I Am Nobody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaz_ View Post
Heinkein....but im not a lager fan tbh





Is it time for bed
Not even close here.

Have you work in the morning?
I Am Nobody is offline  
30-06-2020, 00:20   #4987
Makikomi
Registered User
 
Makikomi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 23,899
Send a message via MSN to Makikomi
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Nobody View Post
Not even close here.

Have you work in the morning?
No, my daughter is very sick in hospital and so I'm on special leave.

Did you go to the pub tonight?.
Makikomi is offline  
30-06-2020, 00:36   #4988
I Am Nobody
Registered User
 
I Am Nobody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makikomi View Post
No, my daughter is very sick in hospital and so I'm on special leave.

Did you go to the pub tonight?.
I hope your daughter improves,trust me you both are in my thoughts.

I didn't,I have my own at home in the shed in my back garden.I like to be prepared!

Did you go for a ride around today?
I Am Nobody is offline  
(3) thanks from:
30-06-2020, 00:36   #4989
The Princess Bride
Registered User
 
The Princess Bride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13,396
I didn't, don't plan on going for a long while yet.
(Sorry to hear your daughter is unwell Makikomi)

What was the last board game you played at home and when?
The Princess Bride is offline  
Advertisement
30-06-2020, 00:57   #4990
I Am Nobody
Registered User
 
I Am Nobody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Princess Bride View Post
I didn't, don't plan on going for a long while yet.
(Sorry to hear your daughter is unwell Makikomi)

What was the last board game you played at home and when?
Scrabble two weeks ago and I'm pretty sure they were making up words as they went along..

Favourite card game?
I Am Nobody is offline  
30-06-2020, 01:33   #4991
The Princess Bride
Registered User
 
The Princess Bride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13,396
25, haven't played in years though.

Have you ever been inside a bookies?
The Princess Bride is offline  
30-06-2020, 01:36   #4992
I Am Nobody
Registered User
 
I Am Nobody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Princess Bride View Post
25, haven't played in years though.

Have you ever been inside a bookies?
A few times but won fcuk all so stopped,

Have you ever won anything on a bet?
I Am Nobody is offline  
30-06-2020, 07:44   #4993
Snails pace
Registered User
 
Snails pace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 356
A few quid here and there. Nothing major

Do you do the lotto ?
Snails pace is offline  
30-06-2020, 16:11   #4994
I Am Nobody
Registered User
 
I Am Nobody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snails pace View Post
A few quid here and there. Nothing major

Do you do the lotto ?
Haven't in years.

What is for dinner?
I Am Nobody is offline  
30-06-2020, 17:06   #4995
The Princess Bride
Registered User
 
The Princess Bride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13,396
Chicken, potatoes, peas, mashed turnip & carrot with gravy.
Homemade lemon muffin for dessert because I'm experimenting with recipes.

Are you an adventurous cook?
The Princess Bride is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet