Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dún Laoghaire Harbour Festival June Bank Holiday Weekend

• 17-02-2020 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Looks interesting

503129.jpg

503130.jpg

503131.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Thrashssacre

What's the capacity of these gigs?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

One million per night

• Registered Users Posts: 16,685 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

I assume these wont sell out - wont know if I'll be in the country that weekend for a while yet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

The planning permission listed 8,000 per night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭5555555555

Seems to be a pre sale for Supergrass tomorrow . Anyone know how to access it ?

Haven't got a mail from MCD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I'm going to the Monday one, Toots last gig how could I miss that and have never seen The Selector and Lee Scratch Perry is always a gas.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,640 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Does "inc bkg fee" mean including booking fee? But then they add service charge of 12.5%? Why bother saying including booking fee at all? They are reasonably priced, to be fair, but its a bit odd (or maybe I just never read the fine print).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Does "inc bkg fee" mean including booking fee? But then they add service charge of 12.5%? Why bother saying including booking fee at all? They are reasonably priced, to be fair, but its a bit odd (or maybe I just never read the fine print).

Service charge is different to booking fee, apparently. Service charge is still charged on top of advertised price.

Some 'venue' charges for some gigs now too.

Any word on this being postponed or cancelled because of Covid-19 McVirus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Bloom in the park in Dublin, and Roryfest in Donegal are that weekend and both are cancelled, so it's only a matter of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

McVirus ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

s8n wrote: »
    McVirus ??

Sounds delish

• Registered Users Posts: 10,217 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Ba Da Ba Ba Na, I'm hating it.

Just contacted Dun Laoghaire Harbour there about if this is being cancelled or postponed they told me to contact MCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Just contacted Dun Laoghaire Harbour there about if this is being cancelled or postponed they told me to contact MCD.

It's off on that date anyway as Ash announced rescheduled dates for their tour and mentioned there will be news of a rescheduled Dublin date when they have it.

Advertisement