Each month will have a separate theme, and I’d propose the winner of the previous month’s competition picks the theme for the next month. This month’s theme is Irish History (A ruin/castle /church etc.) as suggested by ScrubsFanChris in the previous thread.
The rules are pretty simple and may morph over time depending on the uptake and if I can think of anything I’ve missed!
- The most obvious – entries must be taken by drone
- No shots that were taken in an illegal fashion
- All images submitted must be your own work
- Photoshop/Lightroom allowed, but try to fight the urge to stick a 20ft moon or a werewolf in the background of your shot of Trim Castle
- Two entries per person maximum – Upload your entries to Imgur or similar, and submit the links to me via PM. You can also provide details like Drone Model, ISO settings, Shutter speed etc but this is not compulsory.
- Please give each entry a title, it will help with the poll at the end, doesn’t have to be anything fancy, even just the name of the location would suffice. If I get duplicate titles I’ll be in touch once received.
- Stick to the theme as close as possible, the themes will be broad enough to give plenty of scope for artistic flair and interpretation!
- Entries close 21st Feb @ 5pm
- A voting poll will then be opened with all entries received displayed (anonymously) and will stay open for a week.
- The winner then can bask in the glory of the recognition of your peers
If you don’t have Photoshop or Lightroom, there are some free photo editors available online like Pixlr, Fotor or BeFunky. There are others, Google is your friend!
Best of luck, happy flying and get those entries in!!!