Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recommended IBT center

Options
  • 20-10-2019 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey,
    I love in North Country Dublin and I want to box off my IBT in one weekend and blast on and buy a SV, anyone recommended a center or instructors. Please. I am not looking for the cheapest, I wouldn't mind an instructor who will do more than just the basics to.
    Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Hey,
    I love in North Country Dublin and I want to box off my IBT in one weekend and blast on and buy a SV, anyone recommended a center or instructors. Please. I am not looking for the cheapest, I wouldn't mind an instructor who will do more than just the basics to.
    Thanks guys.

Mick finlay will typically do your ibt based around your intended use so if it's Sunday spins you're after, he'll hit the twisties, if it's commuting he'll bring you around town, if you're not confident in the wet, you'll be chasing rain clouds. He's a Boardie, lookbehindyou.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I wholly recommend Aaron Rider Training. The training I received was absolutely superb and in my opinion has saved my bacon on a few occasions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

Road training.ie Mick Finlay, he’s on here as a moderator called LookBehindYou

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Colm17RvB

Heard it through the grapevine that Mick is in hospital after being knocked off the bike and will be off the road for a decent bit. Poor chap, hope he's on the mend and able to get outside for his 20 a major a day :D

Seconded for Peter and Eric in Aaron Rider +1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Jesus, I hadn't heard that, hope he's alright. I'm sure they have his bed near the coffee shop and smoking area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭johnml

I'd recommend Tony Moore

motorcycletraining.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

johnml wrote: »
    I'd recommend Tony Moore

motorcycletraining.ie

I wouldn't... Stay well clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

johnml wrote: »
    I'd recommend Tony Moore

motorcycletraining.ie

No sorry, It's a no from me for Tony Moore.

Advertisement