Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gordon,Gino and Fred

Options
  • 25-10-2018 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭

anyone watching this?
    its good enough

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,280 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Only found out Gino is a convicted burglar and two in prison for robbing Paul Young's house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

yeah ,heard that before

• Registered Users Posts: 84,981 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Looks like VM1 are showing their road trip from next week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,075 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Looks like VM1 are showing their road trip from next week

Loved it. Anyone see the Christmas one?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Gordon Ramsay makes me seethe, I cannot stand the chunt.

I like Gino though, he has a lovely charm.

I have never heard of the other bloke apart from recognising him as a food critique on some bland TV show ( I think ).

All in all I find it very difficult to tolerate Ramsay - I really hate him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Gordon Ramsay makes me seethe, I cannot stand the chunt.

I like Gino though, he has a lovely charm.

I have never heard of the other bloke apart from recognising him as a food critique on some bland TV show ( I think ).

All in all I find it very difficult to tolerate Ramsay - I really hate him.

I'm the opposite, ok Ramsay can be a massive d**k but I still find his shows entertaining, whereas I can't stomach that Gino guy, comes across to me as really fake and highly irritating - don't find him funny whatsoever. Different strokes ... might be why they paired them, they'll have different fan bases I guess, the chalk and cheese effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,981 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Only found out Gino is a convicted burglar and two in prison for robbing Paul Young's house.

:eek: OMG never knew

• Registered Users Posts: 5,075 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I'm the opposite, ok Ramsay can be a massive d**k but I still find his shows entertaining, whereas I can't stomach that Gino guy, comes across to me as really fake and highly irritating - don't find him funny whatsoever. Different strokes ... might be why they paired them, they'll have different fan bases I guess, the chalk and cheese effect.

From what Ramsay says on his other programme - Gordon Ramsays American Road Trip - they are best friends and have been for years. Gordon and Gino's kids were dating each other at one point - not sure if they still are.

Advertisement