Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
28-07-2018, 22:42   #1
Creative83
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 338
"Man-made" Climate Change Lunathicks Out in Full Force

.

Last edited by Creative83; 29-07-2018 at 06:46.
Creative83 is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
28-07-2018, 22:44   #2
looksee
Moderator
Grand so.
looksee is offline  
(3) thanks from:
28-07-2018, 22:45   #3
WesternZulu
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The land of the Zulu's
Posts: 1,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative83 View Post
It is all bull**** and speculation of course. Nobody has the balls in that community to come forward and actually say that there is no problem
Where are the scientific facts to support your argument?
WesternZulu is offline  
28-07-2018, 22:46   #4
ancapailldorcha
Moderator
 
ancapailldorcha's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternZulu View Post
Where are the scientific facts to support your argument?
Who needs facts when you have feelings.
ancapailldorcha is offline  
(192) thanks from:
2011, 2smiggy, 8mv, A Tyrant Named Miltiades!, Aceandstuff, Alanstrainor, Andrew76, Andrewf20, Anesthetize, Arghus, Augme, Ave Sodalis, baaba maal, Bacchus, BannerBoy1, BattleCorp, BeerWolf, ben.schlomo, Bigus, biko, Billy86, Birneybau, Brussels Sprout, BuboBubo, Cabaal, Captain Obvious, carloscorreia, Carsanal, Cee-Jay-Cee, Cleopatra_, conor2469, Cookie_Monster, coolisin, Corben Dallas, Cosmo K, Cuddlesworth, CWF, Deebles McBeebles, Diarmuid, Dick phelan, DoctorEdgeWild, Dohnjoe, dominatinMC, donegal., Dr Bob, dr.fuzzenstein, Drumpot, DubiousV, Eathrin, ec18, ectoraige, Edgarfrndly, EmilioEstevez, EmptyTree, endacl, erica74, Faith+1, fancy pigeon, Fenster, FingerDeKat, For Forks Sake, FoxyVixen, Fuaranach, fxotoole, Gannicus, GarIT, GingerLily, gman127, Going Strong, gozunda, Grayson, Greentopia, grimm2005, grogi, GTDolanator, Gwen Cooper, Gyan84, HandsomeBob, happyoutscan, Herb Powell, HydroTendonMan, Imreoir2, Ineedaname, Internet Friend, irishman86, IvyTheTerrific, ixoy, JamesL85, Jamiekelly, Jamsiek, jaykay74, jimmycrackcorm, johnnybmac, johnnykilo, Kirby, klaz, kylith, L.Jenkins, LaChatteGitane, Louche Lad, LuckyLloyd, Mackmatic, MajesticDonkey, Mark Hamill, mark_jmc, massdebater, mathie, McG, megadodge, Mickeroo, miezekatze, mohawk, Momento Mori, Mr. Incognito, Muckie, MysticalRain, namloc1980, no.8, Oafley Jones, OldGoat, omega man, PandaPoo, pauldla, Paz-CCFC, peckerhead, Phoebas, PistolsAtDawn, PopePalpatine, professore, Purgative, pwwillia, quad_red, Raging_Ninja, Reati, relax carry on, Rented Mule, RHJ, RikkFlair, Rory28, Saadyst, scuba8, seamus, ShaneC93, Shenshen, Silverfish, Simi, SirChenjin, SM01, smacl, Spleerbun, Spudmonkey, Stark, steddyeddy, stimpson, StinkyMunkey, strandroad, Subcomandante Marcos, Suckler, Sudden Valley, Supergurrier, super_furry, swampgas, Sycamore Tree, Tar.Aldarion, Tea-a-Maria, The Highwayman, The Prince of Cumberland, TheIrishGrover, the_syco, TinCanMan, TitianGerm, Tom Mann Centuria, TomSweeney, topcat72, verycool, Victor, victor8600, Vic_08, Walter Bishop, Water John, westernfrenzy, Westernyelp, WesternZulu, whiskeyman, Wildlife Actor, WinnyThePoo, WoollyRedHat, Yer Da sells Avon, yermandan, Zadkiel, Zebra3, Zirconia
28-07-2018, 22:48   #5
dudara
Administrator
 
dudara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Dublin
Posts: 29,517
Can you provide your academic credentials or research to support your claims?
dudara is offline  
Advertisement
28-07-2018, 22:48   #6
Creative83
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternZulu View Post
Where are the scientific facts to support your argument?

I could provide with a temperature guideline over the past 2,000 years I think... but it wouldn't fit your narrative so I wont do it
Creative83 is offline  
28-07-2018, 22:49   #7
Junkyard Tom
Registered User
 
Junkyard Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Ireland?
Posts: 6,141
Fly close to the Sun thIcarus, you'll be grand.
Junkyard Tom is offline  
28-07-2018, 22:50   #8
Creative83
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudara View Post
Can you provide your academic credentials or research to support your claims?

It is sad to see that you have been taken in, hook line and sinker
Creative83 is offline  
28-07-2018, 22:51   #9
WinnyThePoo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative83 View Post
It is sad to see that you have been taken in, hook line and sinker
What are your credentials apart from your feelings.
WinnyThePoo is offline  
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
28-07-2018, 22:52   #10
Creative83
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancapailldorcha View Post
Who needs facts when you have feelings.

Your hero, Al Gore... what did he say would happen in ten years from 2003?
Creative83 is offline  
28-07-2018, 22:54   #11
Canis Lupus
Registered User
 
Canis Lupus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bunny land
Posts: 8,744
Someone had one to many drinky winkys tonight?
Canis Lupus is offline  
28-07-2018, 22:56   #12
Yer Da sells Avon
Registered User
 
Yer Da sells Avon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,238
"97% of the world's climate scientists are wrong about their own field of expertise, and I, an ill-educated, over-confident right-wing man, am right"
Yer Da sells Avon is offline  
(142) thanks from:
200basic, A Tyrant Named Miltiades!, Aceandstuff, aidoh, Alanstrainor, AtomicHorror, Augme, Ave Sodalis, Bacchus, BannerBoy1, ben.schlomo, BigCon, Birneybau, bronte, Brussels Sprout, BuboBubo, Carsanal, Cheshire Cat, Cleopatra_, Corben Dallas, Cosmo K, CrabRevolution, Darch Nemesis, dark crystal, Day Lewin, Diablo Verde, Dohnjoe, dominatinMC, donegal., dr.fuzzenstein, Earthhorse, ectoraige, Edgarfrndly, EmilioEstevez, EmptyTree, endacl, feargale, Fenster, FingerDeKat, For Forks Sake, francois, Fuaranach, fxotoole, GingerLily, Going Strong, Greentopia, grimm2005, grogi, GTDolanator, Gwen Cooper, Harry Palmr, Herb Powell, hullaballoo, HydroTendonMan, Imreoir2, Ineedaname, Insect Overlord, Internet Friend, irishman86, IvyTheTerrific, ixoy, JamesL85, Jamsiek, Jenneke87, jmreire, Joeytheparrot, johnnybmac, klaz, kubjones, kylith, LaChatteGitane, M5, Mackmatic, MajesticDonkey, massdebater, maximoose, McG, mcgovern, McTigs, megadodge, Mickeroo, miezekatze, Mike Foxtrot, MJohnston, Moomintroll99, MysticalRain, no.8, omega man, optogirl, paulbok, pauldla, pillphil, PopePalpatine, Princess Consuela Bananahammock, quad_red, Ragnar Lothbrok, Rawr, relax carry on, Rented Mule, riffmongous, RikkFlair, roddy15, rosser44, Rothko, Rulmeq, Ryaller, salsagal, seamus, Shenshen, Simi, SM01, smacl, smokingman, Stark, StinkyMunkey, strandroad, Subcomandante Marcos, Suckler, super_furry, Susie_Toots, swampgas, Tea-a-Maria, Technocentral, Teyla Emmagan, The Prince of Cumberland, TheIrishGrover, Tilikum17, tim3000, Tom Mann Centuria, verycool, victor8600, VinLieger, wakka12, Walter Bishop, westernfrenzy, Westernyelp, WesternZulu, WoollyRedHat, yermandan, Zadkiel, Zebra3, Zirconia
28-07-2018, 22:56   #13
jjpep
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 460
I remember when trolls actually used to make an effort.
jjpep is offline  
28-07-2018, 22:58   #14
dav3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,574
I think we've found Danny Healy-Rae's account.
dav3 is offline  
28-07-2018, 23:00   #15
Twenty Grand
Registered User
 
Twenty Grand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 380
Over 97% of scientists believe in climate change, and that humanity will certainly suffer unimaginably if we do nothing.

What does it cost any of us to put measures in place to stop it happening?
Twenty Grand is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet