Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

03-05-2018, 11:51   #1
Withrax

Rocket Loop

Hey guys, I've made another game for android called 'Rocket Loop'. It's a simple enough game, only uses one button press but it can get tricky further in. Here's a link to the play store page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Inc.RocketLoop

Please leave a review in the play store if you can, i think it helps with app visibility. Anyway let me know what you think of the game. Thanks
Thanks from:
Advertisement
05-05-2018, 23:26   #2
RedXIV

Send a message via MSN to RedXIV
Hey dude, had a go of the game there this afternoon. Looks very professional and the art assets are well selected. Icons and font are all good too (on my note 4 anyway). Idea is solid and the concept is really well executed.

Only feedback I'd have is there is a little lag between taking your finger off a planet and the rocket breaking orbit. It's consistent though so you get used to it but the first few games I couldn't get past the first planet.

Great work!
06-05-2018, 11:17   #3
Withrax

Thanks for checking out my game! That's weird the rocket launches straight away on my phone. I'll try and see what could be causing that. If you have any other improvements or ideas you would like to see in the game let me know. Thanks for playing
08-05-2018, 17:26   #4
Withrax

The lag on the touch input should be fixed now hopefully

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion