Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

21-01-2018, 12:52   #1
clyncher

Boxing classes for the elderly

Hi. Does anyone know of a boxing/kickboxing class for the elderly around the Midlands or in Dublin please? Cannot find any searching online. Thank you.
Advertisement
25-01-2018, 21:26   #2
RezwoK

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyncher View Post
Hi. Does anyone know of a boxing/kickboxing class for the elderly around the Midlands or in Dublin please? Cannot find any searching online. Thank you.
I’m not aware of any classes tor the elderly Clincher. Thought I’d respond as you have not had any other recomendations here ðŸ‘

Although, I am aware that there are classes without any upper age limits. Crumlin boxing club run a boxercise class two or three mornings a week and 2 evenings per week. Phil Sutcliffe runs some classes, he’s a nice guy and will chat things through with you first. You’ll find their contact details on the sticky thread. Sean Carton also runs a boxercise class and he get people excellent results in fitness and he’s got people of all ages in his classes. You’ll find his details om facebook with a search of his name. His club is located in Dublin 12 on the sundrive road “Coach Carton Fitness” I believe.

Best of luck
29-01-2018, 10:21   #3
clyncher

Hi Rezwok,

Thank you for the response. I will look into regular Boxercise classes. Maybe the day time ones would be more suitable. Thank you.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion