Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Windows 10 tablet for on the go gaming?

• 15-01-2018 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

So my good wife got me a spiffy new linx 1020 tablet for Christmas. Cracking little thing, windows 10, detachable keyboard and unusually enough on a tablet, 2 full size usb ports.

been doing the usual browsing, netflix ebooks ect but im going to whack a few emus and games on. I've 2 fullsize cabs at home (1 running maximus and other running 1 500 in 1) 1 cocktail running a 60 in 1 and a pi running recallbox. built the cabs myself as well as many others sold to order. So i've a bit of previous....

I could go down the whole route of seeing what runs best on the tablet or could hear from peeps in here who may have done the samewith their own tablets - tried gens but it would freeze when switching to fullscreen. windowed mode runs perfect.

whats everyone finding the best for running Megadrive/snes/ neogeo/arcade ect?

Comments

Advertisement