Welcome to the Limerick GAA Discussion thread Part 2 continued from here after reaching the 10,000 post limit
This is quite an active thread and as a result, discussion can get quite heated. But there are certain things posters must realise are simply not OK to post:
- Personal abuse of anyone be they other posters, players, managers, referees, pundits etc. Any personal abuse will result in an infraction or a ban.
- Rumours about players'/managers'/anyone's personal lives. This should be self explanatory. Apart from being a dickish thing to do, it can lead to legal trouble for Boards.
- Trolling. Again, self explanatory. Trolls will be banned for a long time.
- Accusations of trolling. Report a post if you suspect it to be trolling. Do not call a troll out on thread as this will be considered back seat modding.
- Speculation into the identity of another poster. This is a site-bannable offence.
This list is not exhaustive. Either myself or another mod may add to this as we see fit. Just because a certain behaviour isn't listed, doesn't mean you can't be banned for it.
The general Boards.ie rule of Don't be a Dick always applies.
If you feel a post breaks the rules, simply click this underneath the post in question to report the post and a mod will deal with it as they see fit.
So be civil to each other and happy posting.