Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Auction for le petit braquet charity

• 10-10-2013 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Italian single speed retro city bike. I'll include the lock and there is currently a front and rear cateye lightset attached which I'll leave on the bike aswell.

Based in Dublin. Starting bidding at €140.

All proceeds to le petit braquet's charity.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Gorgeous bike :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Size?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭sled driver

Size?

I'll check it out and throw up the measurements this evening if that's ok Harrybelafonte.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭LeoD

Offer €150 (as it's for charity :) ) What make bike is it?

And who are Le Petit Braquet? (oops - just seen all the other threads now...)

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭LeoD

I'll see that bid and up it to €200.

• Advertisement

Fair play, that's the spirit LeoD.

It's a Cinzia Bombi (single speed). Bought in Euro Cycles a couple of years ago. Never got the use it deserved, I'd say she hasn't even clocked 80km.

Per previous request, I'll post the measurements this evening.

Measurements as promised:

Top tube: 58cm (centre to centre). That may seem misleadingly large, but not so because of the curved handlebars.
    Seat tube: 49cm (bottom bracket to seat clamp)

There's also about 14cm adjustment of the seat post length/height?? (I don't know if the same argument applies to seat posts as sock length/height ;))

I neglected to put a closing date on this auction, so out of fairness and transparency, I'll keep it open for another 24 hours and close it off at midday tomorrow.

So, hammer in hand, going once .......................

Sold to LeoD.

PM sent to arrange direct payment to le petit braquet charity.

Charity payment made directly by LeoD this morning and bike exchange has taken place.

Mods, thread can be closed whenever you get a chance.

Thanks

Sled driver

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement