Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
20-09-2012, 14:58   #1
U.P.O.
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 80
Anyone know who can do an Audi Bluetooth Retrofit ?

I have a 09 A5 with no bluetooth phone.

Lately im doing a lot more driving for work so was looking at getting bluetooth phone installed. Would prefer to get the proper OEM factory one. I can see places in the UK that do it like here http://www.audiretrofit.com/www.audi...=2323101&ack=9

Anyone know anyone in Ireland (preferably Cork) that can do this ? Audi dealers dont seem to do it for some reason.
U.P.O. is offline  
Advertisement
20-09-2012, 15:07   #2
R.O.R
Registered User
 
R.O.R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Within the realms of possibility (just)
Posts: 8,831
I know - http://www.icesecurity.com/ fitted a system that worked through the steering wheel / MDI on an A4, through the dealer. Probably the same set up as you have.

Cost around €595 in 2009.

Not exactly local for you, give Eddie a shout in Car Stereo & Alarms in Cork and see if he can fit an integrated system for you.
R.O.R is offline  
20-09-2012, 15:12   #3
U.P.O.
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.O.R View Post
I know - http://www.icesecurity.com/ fitted a system that worked through the steering wheel / MDI on an A4, through the dealer. Probably the same set up as you have.

Cost around €595 in 2009.

Not exactly local for you, give Eddie a shout in Car Stereo & Alarms in Cork and see if he can fit an integrated system for you.
Cheers for that. Dublin is a bit far but i am up there from time to time so if i cant find anyone locally, ill keep ICE in mind.

I'll look up Car Stereo & Alarms there too.

If anyone else knows anyone too chime in....
U.P.O. is offline  
20-09-2012, 15:22   #4
-Corkie-
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.P.O. View Post
Cheers for that. Dublin is a bit far but i am up there from time to time so if i cant find anyone locally, ill keep ICE in mind.

I'll look up Car Stereo & Alarms there too.

If anyone else knows anyone too chime in....
Get a Parrot mki 9200. You can also get a controller from Parrot for the steering wheel controls.
-Corkie- is offline  
20-09-2012, 15:35   #5
U.P.O.
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Corkie- View Post
Get a Parrot mki 9200. You can also get a controller from Parrot for the steering wheel controls.
Id much rather get the integrated kit so im going to look into that route first. Hopefully that will pay off, if not, i might have to look into the parrots.
U.P.O. is offline  
Advertisement
20-09-2012, 19:53   #6
-Corkie-
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.P.O. View Post
Id much rather get the integrated kit so im going to look into that route first. Hopefully that will pay off, if not, i might have to look into the parrots.
The Parrot will be integrated if you are using the steering wheel controls. You just dont install the screen or remote.
-Corkie- is offline  
21-09-2012, 09:02   #7
U.P.O.
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Corkie- View Post
The Parrot will be integrated if you are using the steering wheel controls. You just dont install the screen or remote.
Cool. I didnt know that. I'll take a look into that so too. Cheers
U.P.O. is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet