Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

27-02-2012, 16:07   #61
scamalert

doing a bit of research found that there are few more topics on boards.ie from 2011 and earlier claiming that this is indeed a scam,and several other topics,http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...6384591&page=3 first of all they are claiming ridiculous stuff as they have deals with BP-oil companies to deliver the discounts on oil,also there are cases started against the company across all of the europe,but as it seems now the system they are running involves a lot of loopholes as its hard to prosecute them,and as we can see from the forum they have already minions who are ready to protect company in any way to continue this charade,also there are people in England who started with the company as it showed up there,and eventually they build up a long list of referalls,with cash of over 4000pounds,but in 4 years they haven't a chance to cash out.So be vary as they gonna use fake invoices and other documents,may even target single people in the groups as their profitable targets just to drag victims into it.P.s the picture showed above with the gift card proves nothing as any business or person can purchase that individually,and if someone gonna protect this scam any longer please include address and telephone numbers of places that recognize Lyoness.
Advertisement
27-02-2012, 16:43   #62
scamalert

Some good reading for people interested in this ponzi pyramid lyoness scam.taken from here:http://www.thehulltruth.com/archive/t-312582.html

1. No you haven't.
You just gave some numbers.
That, to my knowledge, doesn't check in any ISO database.
But if you have ISO9001:2008 Certificate then you should be able to present it on a paper.
Also TUV Geprüfter Preisvorteil means that giving discounts isn't health or environmental hazard.
And with your company I wouldn't be so keen to vouch for "not health hazard" since when **** hits the fan there will be a lot of pissed of "partners".

2. It looks to me like kolkhoz in Poland since 7 people are workers and 7 people work in the management.
And we know how that went, don't we?
In Croatia, I assure you, retirement fonds don't look like Ponzi.

3. I guess I overestimated them, :grin:.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizz_Air
I guess that my math is based on official page of your limited liability company:
http://www.lyoness.net/internal/GB/c...Travel-Holiday,
where is stated official 1% cashback.
But you are right, for 1000$ 1% cashback would be 10$, not 9$.

4. It could be done and it IS done.
Not for free of course but they do it on a daily bases.
I see from your statement that you don't know anything about banking system.
And I like my discount served like my food, fresh and in front of me :grin:.

5. Neither do they, Shell never heard of Lyoness.
And no, they don't have any contract with you either.
And no, if franchisee has a contract with you, it doesn't mean that you have the contract or partnership with his franchisor.
Presumption is mother of all ****ups.
As well as assumption.

5. Nope, if you are not "partner" then you can't give away anything.
And yes, those who give free membership cards in phase 3 are required to pay 10€ for each new member, at least they will be in Croatia if phase 3 ever starts.
And if your statement regarding phase 3 would be true then in fact it would be still phase 2.
And it would be cheaper for me to enter the piram..., err I mean this partnership.
I get the free card, my friends get their free card and their friends get a free card and we all just enjoy our 1%+2*0,5%+4*0,25% discount and pocket the money from my and their shopping.
But then, one way or another, where is your end customer, average Joe that will enjoy only benefits of 1% discount during shopping? And nothing more since all people in the world have Lyoness card and there is no more recruits?
How will you compensate him and other 50% of people that are last in a chain?
Will the holder of the free card have 3% discount?

6. Lyoness resells vouchers, it doesn't have it's own.
For Croatia I can say that anyone holding cash in his hand can buy vouchers from Kika that will give you better discount then 1% from Lyoness.
And do you know why?
Because there isn't fraudulent middleman, with it's Ponzi network it has to support, between us.
And in Croatia vouchers are not anything new, we know how to buy them and use them.

What buying power of Lyoness customers?

In Croatia as well as in USA there are no real customers, just recruits into the Ponzi scheme.
So if you resell vouchers I want a receipt.
If you are providing customers discount via vouchers I expect free membership card because you are paid by merchants for every shopping I make.
If you want me to recruit new members via free membership cards I expect that you pay me for my promotion of Lyoness company.
Why the f*ck would I have to pay you?

7. I can, I do and I will shop with other retailers if I see my interest in it.

But since Lyoness does not offer anyone to be their average customer then I highly doubt it that you have something to offer to me if I was to be your business partner.
Solvency is always rewarded, one way or the other.

8. It seems to me that Lyoness is hiding it's fraudulent Ponzi activity from authorities under a false flag operation of retailing vouchers, coupons and discounts.

But Lyoness is doing it very lousy since they don't have end customer. Just promise of the phase 3 where everyone in the world could get free membership card. :rofl:
Card that will cost "partners" of Lyoness 10€ for every average Joe who get his free paycash card from him.
If Lyoness gets it's cut from merchants, and that is something Lyoness is ringing on all bells, then there is no need for any additional costs for your partners and your members, and also for Phase 2.
Lyoness is very similar of the "Franchise fraud" and "Internet mall" scam and we all know how that went.
Also thank you for the address, I belive that it will enable authorities to locate, incarcerate and persecute perpetrators of that vile plan.

9. You will understand it when police storm your door and handcuff you and your cronies. With Reality TV live broadcast. :rofl:

Apology not needed, it is one of the common thing that you share with few billion people in the world.
27-02-2012, 16:52   #63
Tidyweb

Well, if someone wants to pay €3K to be a distributor - let them.

In relation to the card

1)I pay €300 and get €300 Tesco vouchers and a card.

Then why not, is there any downside. Just use the Tesco vouchers next week to do my weekly shop.

2) In the future. Has anyone used this card to purchase something in a shop. How much of a discount did they get.

Simple question, requireing simple answer.

So far doesnt seem like a scam to the card holder. If question 2 doesnt answer it may be a worthless exercise.
27-02-2012, 17:03   #64
sirreally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidyweb View Post
You may think it's ok for pyramid schemes to exist, preying on people who "want to pay" to get involved. Maybe you have no problem with Bernie Madoff, Breifne O'Brien and other fraudsters. That's your prerogative. Thankfully for society, the law doesn't see it that way.
27-02-2012, 17:06   #65
Tidyweb

I am purley talking about the card holder for the moment.

I want to know has anyone every used one of these cards, what the got, how it happened etc. Does it ever happen. I have never seen someone use one in a large Retailer.

So has anyone else used a Lyoness Card in a large retailer, how much did they get?
Advertisement
27-02-2012, 17:06   #66
blatantrereg

Disappointed the thread title was not a typo.
Thanks from:
27-02-2012, 17:10   #67
Butternuts

scamalert OMG... we all can use search engines no need to repost everything here. Have your own opinion man, not live by others. Your reposted "facts" are useless, the first statement about TUV and ISO, I already gave links to TUV web site where it describes what research they did, it has nothing to do with "environmental hazard". I'm not even reading the rest, if you think that its scam please share your opinion buddy, why you think so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidyweb
Where you get this €3k from? sirreally mentioned 2k You don't need to invest anything to be a distributor, though this word is wrong because we don't sell anything we just recommend. Any Lyoness member can recommend. €2k mentioned before is for if you want to become a Premium member, and that 2k is not investment its voucher down payment for future purchases, you can spend that by doing voucher top-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidyweb
2) In the future. Has anyone used this card to purchase something in a shop. How much of a discount did they get.

Simple question, requireing simple answer.

So far doesnt seem like a scam to the card holder. If question 2 doesnt answer it may be a worthless exercise.
You can see in my screenshot from backoffice that I used this card in "Maria's Pizzeria" in Newbridge and you can see what discount I got. Also used many times in Patchinos Restaurant which is in Dublin, near Trinity. You can see all list of loyal partners here: http://www.lyoness.net/internal/ie/cashbacktype/allcard (to see full discount you need to be a member and login).
27-02-2012, 17:14   #68
Tidyweb

I appreciate you response.

But what I want to know is can the card be used in any big retailer

Earlier posts implied they could be.

I want to know if it is a card that I will have in my wallet and use every day.
27-02-2012, 17:24   #69
kupus

As I have said on the subject before, if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, its a DUCK.
And Lyoness= A Duck and a Dead one at that.

The one good thing I will same about them is their response time to criticism.
I mean not one page went by until their worms crawled out of the woodwork to tell you all of the riches that Lyoness will provide you.

Fake and a scam thanks OP for letting people know about it and here is your cert......

(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
27-02-2012, 17:25   #70
Butternuts

Quote:
I appreciate you response.

But what I want to know is can the card be used in any big retailer

Earlier posts implied they could be.

I want to know if it is a card that I will have in my wallet and use every day.
Not yet, I mentioned couple pages ago, that in Ireland currently there are less then a 10k Lyoness members. To read the card big retailers needs to install card readers in each shop and train staff and this is a big investment for small group of customers. But in other countries where Lyoness exists for many years big retailers accepts cash back card. For example in Hungry there is big petrol station chain (and in may other EU countries) called Lukoil, also in Slovakia hypernova, in Austria Zielpunkt big grocery chain shop, (and many more) they all accept cash back card now because in those countries there are hundreds of thousands Lyoness members.
27-02-2012, 17:26   #71
Tidyweb

I am curious and just want my question answered
27-02-2012, 17:53   #72
scamalert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
Not yet, I mentioned couple pages ago, that in Ireland currently there are less then a 10k Lyoness members. To read the card big retailers needs to install card readers in each shop and train staff and this is a big investment for small group of customers. But in other countries where Lyoness exists for many years big retailers accepts cash back card. For example in Hungry there is big petrol station chain (and in may other EU countries) called Lukoil, also in Slovakia hypernova, in Austria Zielpunkt big grocery chain shop, (and many more) they all accept cash back card now because in those countries there are hundreds of thousands Lyoness members.
yeah read that already,they have contracts with shell and BP,TEXACO -Bull$hit ,as none of them companies wouldnt recognize a multilevel scam which is lyoness.thats why people like you are not in jail yet,because you advertise company as vouchers distributor,if i buy tesco voucher it doesnt mean i work with them,and thats the reason theres no stage 3 where cards are developed,as if Lyoness was paid by retailers why the hell they would need stage two,and why they dont install the needed card readers if they are paying Lyoness to get customers in,because only scammers say that if you buy now maybe next year you will get discount,so the truth is to lure suckers to buy vouchers,before the scam is exposed and everyone left to dry thats why lyoness uses levels as any ponzi pyramid scheme does until it dries out and is moved to another country.Ask yourself if this company is paid by big retailers to lure in people to shop with them,why you have to pay lyoness to get same discounts that you could get in the shop,but instead you are bound to buy the stuff they only advertise and spend money on the wouchers they want you to buy,as they only promise you that eventually you will get discounts if enough number of people gonna join and spend more money on useless vouchers. No point in discussing here anymore as people can see that this thread has been infiltrated by lyoness sucker crowd,who tries to protect it

Last edited by scamalert; 27-02-2012 at 18:15.
27-02-2012, 18:24   #73
sirreally

Quote:
I am curious and just want my question answered
YES! You can get discounts. Someone already posted a link with participating retailers. Put it in your wallet, or anywhere you like. Use it as often or as little as you like. Jesus, you're practically converting me with your incessant questions!
27-02-2012, 18:36   #74
Tidyweb

I dont want a link to a list.

Has anyone gone into Argos and used a card and got a discount
27-02-2012, 18:47   #75
sirreally

Quote:
I dont want a link to a list.

Has anyone gone into Argos and used a card and got a discount
Who said anything about Argos?? I believe the answer is no.
Thread Closed